With so many big hotels in and around the Greater Toronto Area, it is hard to find that personalized touch you want for your event.
Our Sales Manager Kevin recently answered some common questions he receives about the topic of in house audio visual suppliers at big venues in the Greater Toronto Area.
- In your opinion, what is most beneficial about receiving a quote from an outside audio visual provider?
There are two primary benefits to receiving a quote from an outside audio visual supplier.
Almost all hotels have audio visual suppliers they partner with. These hotels have a list of fees and penalties they have to discourage you from using an outside audio visual provider including:
- Internet Chargers (If outside provider used)
- Power Chargers (If outside provider used)
- Outside Provider Penalty Fee (If outside provider used)
- Rigging Chargers (If outside provider used)
- Service Charges
- Concierge Fees
Especially with some of the bigger hotels in the Greater Toronto Area, they could have multiple events running on the same day. The hotel's on-call technician cannot be two places at once, proving very difficult if two events are having technical issues and there is only one technician at the hotel.
As an outside provider our focus is your event, and your event only. This provides our client’s with that extra peace of mind with their event.
2. What is the difference between preferred vendor and exclusive vendor?
- A preferred supplier is when a venue has a company they recommend or prefer to use at their venue.
- An exclusive supplier is when it is prohibited to use an outside provider at their particular venue.
3. What are some of the ways that a venue tries to get you to use their in house provider?
You can see the charges listed in the cost section earlier.
Bigger hotels will use fees and penalties to ensure that their partner is the audio visual provider so the hotel can receive a commission on your event.
I make an effort to always educate my client’s on these penalties and fee’s, and offering to read their hotel contracts prior to signing.
4. Any closing remarks?
With a hotel’s provider working directly for the hotel; we are the company that works directly for you, putting your needs first.
Most Recent Articles
- Nov 13, 2019 The Underlying Effects of Great Snapshots Start with Great Photographers by martinoliver
- Nov 4, 2019 The Best Wildlife and Visionary Artist by Len Mondschein
- Oct 29, 2019 Find Best Tantric Massage Therapy in London by jackiecurtiszzz
- Oct 23, 2019 The Best Wildlife and Visionary Artist by Len Mondschein
- Oct 19, 2019 Why Choose San Diego Wedding Photography by NANCY SMITH
Most Viewed Articles
- 879 hits Activate www.youtube.com/activate on Roku and Kodi Platform by rokucomlinkhelp
- 584 hits Yotta new game : Mafia City 'Clan Is Family, Family Backs One Another' by Asuna xing
- 509 hits Online Photo Contests – Addressing Your Safety Concerns by Jon Perez
- 382 hits Concediti ogni secondo mentre sei in discoteca a Barcellona by NANCY SMITH
- 373 hits There is no denying the kind of impact Mafia City H5 by Asuna xing
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...