A Building Management System is all about integration. From lighting and blind control to video surveillance to fire and smoke detection to access control, everything should be integrated into one system. However, the energy-saving potential is often neglected when it comes to building management. When assessing the impacts of technical systems on the environment, energy is the single most important parameter to consider; lighting control systems have played a big role in reducing the lighting's energy consumption without impeding comfort goals due to the increase of environmental concerns. With the help of a leading building management systems integrator like mySmart, you can get all in control. They use a range of stand-alone and networked technologies to deliver state-of-the-art lighting control.
Types of Lighting Controls
The lighting controls can be linked together, so it can perform multiple control tasks. Some controls operate on low-voltage (DC) power, and others are with line-voltage power. Other forms of building lighting control include centralised controls, a variety of manual and automatic dimming devices, clock switches, daylight sensors, and occupancy sensors. And, the on/off toggle switch is the most common form of electric lighting control.
Lighting Controls Help Reduce Energy
You can reduce the usage of energy by Lighting controls system. Know how!
1. To lower light levels and save energy, allowing occupants to use controls.
2. Reduce internal heat gains by cutting down lighting use. This allows for reduced HVAC system size and a reduction in the building's cooling needs.
3. Reduce the number of hours per year that the lights are on.
4. Reduce the amount of power used during the peak demand period by automatically dimming lights or turning them off when they are not needed
Lighting Control Benefits
1. When dimming and switching off lights when not in use, the longer lamp life will get gained.
2. The lighting control systems reduced energy consumption.
3. This ability to control multiple light sources will allow complex lighting scenes to be created.
4. The lighting control system will have the ability to control the groups of lights , or individual lights from a single user interface device.
Purpose of Lighting Controls
The lighting control system's main purpose is to provide a productive visual environment while reducing energy consumption.
1. Providing the right amount of light
2. Providing that light when it's needed
Are you looking to create comfortable and highly productive intelligent environments?
Consider making use of mySmart lighting control strategies and lighting control system! Whether it's ambient, circadian, mood or task lighting in any environment, mySmart designs, delivers and optimises control solutions to ensure comfortable and highly productive spaces using the least amount of energy possible.
The author of this article is a blogger working at mySmart that helps with lighting control. In this article, he discusses about building lighting control. To learn more, visit https://mysmart.com.au.
Most Recent Articles
- Apr 18, 2021 Business Advisory Companies: A Framework To Evaluate Consulting Efforts by Alive Advisor
- Apr 17, 2021 Here’s Why You Should Hire House Painters by Nick Kyriacou
- Apr 17, 2021 3 Common DIY Painting Mistakes to Avoid by Nick Kyriacou
- Apr 17, 2021 Painting Tips and Tricks to Make Your Small Room Look Bigger by Nick Kyriacou
- Apr 17, 2021 Paint Colour Ideas for Kids’ Room by Nick Kyriacou
Most Viewed Articles
- 4511 hits How to Download and Install Facebook Messenger on Firestick by Hope Mikaelson
- 1059 hits Importance of Proofreading While You Write an Assignment by clara
- 710 hits Brief discussion about Water by kavin prasath
- 678 hits Top UPSC coaching center in Chennai by raji
- 655 hits Selecting a Good Plastic Mold Supplier by Guest
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...