Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Large Volume Wearable Injectors Market, 2021-2030: Focus on Bolus, Basal and Continuous Delivery Devices.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely future evolution of these self-injection devices over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of large volume wearable injectors available for delivery of insulin and non-insulin drugs, in addition to the under development / available drug device combinations
- An insightful competitiveness analysis of large volume wearable injectors based on various relevant parameters, such as supplier power and product specifications
- Elaborate profiles of the prominent companies that develop large volume wearable injectors.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the period between 2015 and 2020.
- A detailed analysis on acquisition targets.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been submitted / filed related to large volume wearable injectors over the last three decades.
- A list of marketed drugs / therapies and pipeline candidates that are likely to be developed in combination with large volume wearable injectors in the near future
- A social media analysis depicting prevalent and emerging trends, and the popularity of large volume wearable injectors on Twitter
- A detailed analysis of completed, ongoing and planned clinical trials
- A case study on the role of contract manufacturing organizations in the overall manufacturing process / supply chain
- An elaborate discussion on the various guidelines established by major regulatory bodies for medical device approval, in general.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the financial opportunity within the large volume wearable injectors market (for delivery of non-insulin and insulin drugs) across the following segments:
Type of Device
- Patch Pump / Injectors
- Infusion Pump / Injectors
Therapeutics Area (for non-insulin drugs)
- Neurological Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Oncological Disorders
- Infectious Disorders
Key Geographical Regions
- North America
Key companies covered in the report:
- Becton Dickinson
- Bespak (subsidiary of Consort Medical)
- Eli Lilly
- Enable Injections
- SOOIL Development
- Sensile Medical (acquired by Gerresheimer)
- SteadyMed Therapeutics (acquired by United Therapeutics)
- Tandem Diabetes Care
- Weibel CDS (acquired by SHL Medical)
- West Pharmaceutical Services
Request for PDF Sample:
Chapter 2 provides an executive summary of the insights captured in our research. It offers a high-level view on the current state of the large volume wearable injectors market in the short-mid-term and long term.
Chapter 3 provides a general introduction to large volume wearable injectors, highlighting the growing demand for medical devices that enable self-administration. The chapter lays emphasis on the need for such devices, in terms of the rising incidence and prevalence of chronic diseases. Additionally, it provides an overview of the different types of self-injection devices available in the market, listing their various advantages. It also features a brief discussion on the concerns related to the use of such devices.
Chapter 4 presents information on the large volume wearable injectors that are capable of delivering drugs and drug device combinations designed for delivery of specific drugs. In addition, the chapter includes a detailed analysis of these injector devices based on the status of development, type of device (patch pump / injector and infusion pump / injector), type of dose administered (basal, bolus and others), route of administration (subcutaneous and others), mode of injection (needle, needle / cannula and needle / catheter), storage capacity of the device, actuation mechanism (electromechanical, rotary pump, cell / expanded battery, pressurized gas, osmotic pressure and others), usability (disposable and reusable), availability of prefilled drug reservoir and availability of device connectivity. In addition, the chapter provides a list of the large volume wearable injectors for delivery of insulin, along with the information on the aforementioned parameters and availability of prefilled insulin cartridges, availability of CGM / BGM systems, availability of Automated Insulin Delivery Feature and type of remote control features (control within device / PDM / smartphone).
Request for Custom Report: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/238/request-customization.html
Also Visit Our Upcoming Reports
Bronchial Spasm Market, 2021-2031
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Market Size 2021-2031
Noonan Syndrome Market Research Report by 2031
Cutaneous Lupus Market, 2021-2030
Hypothalamic Obesity Market by 2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
Most Recent Articles
Most Viewed Articles
- 5227 hits How to Download and Install Facebook Messenger on Firestick by Hope Mikaelson
- 1179 hits Importance of Proofreading While You Write an Assignment by clara
- 873 hits Brief discussion about Water by kavin prasath
- 759 hits Top UPSC coaching center in Chennai by raji
- 726 hits Selecting a Good Plastic Mold Supplier by Guest
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...