The global graphene nanoplatelets market size is expected to reach USD 755.26 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 34.63% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Graphene Nanoplatelets have excellent thermal and electrical conductivity, which makes them an ideal material for various industrial applications. Increasing consumer awareness about energy conservation and environment-friendly materials is expected to drive global Graphene Nanoplatelets market revenue growth over the forecast period. Additionally, the easy availability of raw materials is expected to drive the development of Graphene Nanoplatelets around the world.
Graphene Nanoplatelets are made from natural graphite and are normally formed by chemical exfoliation, thermal shock, or plasma reaction. When added to polymer matrices, GNPs increase their mechanical properties, chemical resistance, and lifespan, while decreasing their ability to absorb water, which makes them more resistant to humid environments. Graphene Nanoplatelets are used in energy & power, automotive & transportation, building & construction, medical, packaging, electrical & electronics, rubber, chemicals, and other Industries. The versatility of graphene makes it suitable for use in a wide range of applications, despite its small size. GNPs have been known as excellent nanofiller materials that can facilitate the development of revolutionary technologies and innovations. Wearable electronic devices made of Graphene Nanoplatelets are gaining traction, due to their low sheet resistance and flexibility, which is contributing to market revenue growth.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3580
The Graphene Nanoplatelets market investigation report assesses the global market for the Graphene Nanoplatelets industry and provides revenue and capability forecasts for the projected period of 2020-2030. The factors that drive the industry's growth are highlighted in the report. The report divides the Graphene Nanoplatelets market into main categories such as forms, applications, end-users, technology, and others for a better understanding. These segments are thoroughly examined in order to provide a more accurate outlook for the global and regional markets. The report also examines the industry's major players, including their product portfolios, company overviews, strategic growth strategies, revenue generation, market share and market size, geographic presence, and development and manufacturing capabilities.
Top Key Players: CVD Equipment Corporation, Global Graphene Group, XG Sciences Inc., ACS Materials LLC, Group Nanoxplore Inc., Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd, Directa Plus PLC, Graphene Laboratories Inc., Xiamen Knano Graphene Technology Co. Ltd, Haydale Graphene Industries Inc., Applied Graphene Materials Inc., Cambridge Nanosystems Ltd, Strem Chemicals, Inc., CealTech, and Vorbeck Materials.
Demand for innovative materials is driven by transformations in the energy, automotive, logistics, manufacturing, construction, and other industries, as well as growing industry 4.0 technologies. Sustainability, lightweight, 3D printing, and surface engineering are all hot topics in the materials sector, as are intelligent materials, nano-formulations, and new composites with improved properties. Furthermore, increased adoption of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and data management strategies encourages scientists to investigate and develop novel materials considerably more quickly, reducing time-to-market from decades to only a few years.
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Tons; 2019-2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Tons; 2019-2030)
- Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Conductive Inks & Coatings
- EMI Shielding
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Tons; 2019-2030)
- Energy & Power
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
To read more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/graphene-nanoplatelets-market
The global Graphene Nanoplatelets market is segmented into:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market? What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 6, 2022 Anti-Obesity Therapeutics Market Share, Size, Growth & Trends Forecast till 2027 by emma bey
- Aug 6, 2022 Investment Management Software Market Research Report Elaborate Analysis 2022 | Research Informatic by emma bey
- Jul 18, 2022 Calcium Carbonate Market Share, Size, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2026 by rozer smith
- Jul 18, 2022 The Essential Guide to Core Web Vitals for SEO by Ketew
- Jul 18, 2022 Crowdfunding Market 2022-2027 Size, Share, Growth, Analysis, Trends and Forecast by rozer smith
Most Viewed Articles
- 6853 hits How to Download and Install Facebook Messenger on Firestick by Hope Mikaelson
- 1501 hits Importance of Proofreading While You Write an Assignment by clara
- 1378 hits Brief discussion about Water by kavin prasath
- 1020 hits Everything About Garmin Express by Maria Cooper
- 1002 hits Top UPSC coaching center in Chennai by raji
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...