POPCANN is disrupting Canada’s cannabis industry with the launch of their modular, prefabricated cannabis stores. Designed to be used as pop-up or permanent installations, POPCANN stores integrate the latest technology to provide a truly unique customer retail experience.
Co-founder Jake Newman says, “POPCANN is a retail solution that is designed to make retail cannabis accessible to all Canadians, in particular those in northern and First Nations communities – all the areas that are currently being shutout from accessing legal recreational cannabis.” Newman also envisions pop-up POPCANNs being used at music events, festivals, and parades, similar to how events are now temporarily licensed to sell and serve liquor.
When asked about how POPCANN came to be, Co-founder Michael Girgis says, “The structure of the shipping container is used in the retail space by many other industries. POPCANN is leading the charge in positioning the shipping container–plus all the innovative technology inside them–as new, practical solutions for the cannabis industry.”
Girgis and Newman have brought their almost 20 years of experience in market technology and innovation to cannabis stores. POPCANN’s projective mapping technology can create any theme within the store, change the mood and atmosphere at the touch of a button, and create an immersive customer experience. The company is also exploring using augmented reality to let customers engage with product.
The company says the stores are compliant with the markets in which they operate and include patent-pending security technology for age-restricted entrance, secure and stream-lined ordering, and fulfillment on-site.
While the company has encountered challenges, given it is “ahead of regulations”, a temporary unlicensed prototype can be found in downtown Toronto. Girgis and Newman view POPCANN as a compliment, not competition, to what cannabis retailers are already doing and are excited to partner with licensed producers and retailers.
Most Recent Articles
- Jun 2, 2020 Perks of Outsourcing Building Management by Chris Pavlis
- Jun 2, 2020 PPC and SEO Are Better When Used Together; Know Why by Vin Cees
- Jun 1, 2020 Appeal Advice - Wrongfully Convicted? by Bruce Woolf
- Jun 1, 2020 HOMEiA by July
- Jun 1, 2020 Benefits of Hiring the Right Contractor for Your Construction Project by Pratheesh Nakkara
Most Viewed Articles
- 993 hits How to Download and Install Facebook Messenger on Firestick by Hope Mikaelson
- 593 hits Importance of Proofreading While You Write an Assignment by clara
- 478 hits How To Motivate Yourself To Write An Assignment? by Guest
- 474 hits Provocative Bikini Swimwear For Hottest Girls by neol
- 473 hits Selecting a Good Plastic Mold Supplier by Guest
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...