Parchment paper – also known as baking paper is coated with silicone, which makes it heat-resistant and nonstick. This coating is the biggest difference between parchment paper and waxed paper: waxed paper is coated with paraffin wax, which will melt or even burn. Parchment paper also comes in pre-cut sheets, even more convenient. The difference between the baking paper, wax paper and foil wrap are mentioned below.
- Parchment paper is a grease proof paper that provides a heat resistant, nonstick surface to bake on.
- Wax paper actually has wax on it so it cannot be used in the oven. It can be used in other ways for those times you need a non-stick surface though.
- Foil Wrap is basically a form of very thin aluminum. You can use it to line baking dishes for easy clean up but it is not non-stick. It can be used in the oven to reheat breads and other foods.
Here we have mentioned a few ways you can benefit using baking paper bought from wholesale packaging supplies while cooking.
Layer between Sticky Cookies or Candies
Keep baked goods and candies from sticking together or frosting from smearing by putting a sheet of parchment between each layer in your container or box. You can even repurpose the parchment that you used to line the baking pan for this.
Muffin Cup Liners
Just cut the parchment paper into 5 inch squares. Grease the insides of the muffin tin, add the squares and push them down into the muffin areas with a small glass. These DIY liners give the muffin a nice presentation when done, too.
Wrapping Baked Goods
Parchment paper makes the perfect wrapping for any baked goods. Wrap it and secure the goodies with tape and finish with twine or ribbon for a rustic and chic effect.
Line Baking Sheets Or Cake Pans
This is one of the most common ways to use parchment. Putting a layer of printed greaseproof paper on your baking sheets means you don’t have to grease them, and cookies will slide right off. If you’re making multiple batches you can reuse the parchment. For cakes or bread, cut the parchment to fit the pan so that it’ll release easier.
If you are looking for reliable wholesale packaging supplies, you can rely on Superior Paper. We are an Australian owned packaging supplier who specializes in supply of superior quality packaging supplies. We are proud of our quality and standard of service to our clientele as one of the most reliable suppliers across Australia.
The author of this article has been working in company that offers high quality baking paper to their customers. In this article, he has mentioned in what ways parchment papers are useful. Visit http://www.superiorpaper.com.au/
Most Recent Articles
- Nov 11, 2019 Contact for the details of match customer service by Sandy
- Nov 11, 2019 Forgot paypal password by San
- Nov 11, 2019 Make Your Home Interiors a Work of Art with Top Interior designers in chennai by keerthiroy
- Nov 9, 2019 Use Coconut Oil to Gain a Nutritive Edge by keerthiroy
- Nov 8, 2019 Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market by Jayashree
Most Viewed Articles
- 395 hits Importance of Proofreading While You Write an Assignment by clara
- 353 hits Selecting a Good Plastic Mold Supplier by Guest
- 337 hits Provocative Bikini Swimwear For Hottest Girls by neol
- 328 hits How To Motivate Yourself To Write An Assignment? by Guest
- 327 hits Perth Tree Services - Care and Maintenance for Trees by Westcoast Arbor
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...