Global VRF System Market is expected to reach USD 124.56 Billion by 2024 from USD 9.98 Billion in 2016 at CAGR of 11.9% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).Global VRF System MarketVariable refrigerant flow (VRF) refrigeration systems provide a variable flow of refrigerant into the evaporators with different capacities and configurations. This enables simultaneous heating and cooling and better heat recovery from one zone to another in a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This flow of refrigerant is controlled by VRF system. The major factors driving the growth of VRF system market include the growing construction industry and easing of norms of FDI for construction and real estate sectors, high energy saving potential as well as easy and minimum maintenance of VRF system, the focus of major players on providing technologically advanced refrigerants for air conditioning and heat pump solutions.
Global VRF System Market is segmented by applications, system type, component, and geography. Application segment is sub-segmented as Commercial, Residential, and Others. Commercial application segment is estimated to hold the largest market share in the forecast period due to growing construction industry and easy installation of VRF systems. System type segment is bifurcated as Heat Pump Systems, and Heat Recovery Systems. Heat pump system segment is expected to register the highest growth during the forecast period, owing to a growing need for energy-efficient technology compared to conventional air- conditioning systems. The component segment is further sub-segmented as Outdoor Units, Indoor Units, and Control Systems and Accessories. The market on the basis of geography is segmented by North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Various advantages of VRF systems such as the high performance of equipment, high energy efficiency, lower failure risk, and greater load management potential are also propelling the growth of Global VRF System Market. North America is expected to dominate the VRF System Market in forecast period followed by APAC and Europe. The major factors driving the growth of the North American VRF system market are technological advancements, high energy efficiency, easy installation, low global warming potential, and booming commercial building construction sector.
The years that have been considered for the study are:
• Base year – 2016
• Estimated year – 2017
• Forecast period – 2017 to 2024
• Assessment of market definition along with the identification of key players and analysis of their strategies to determine the competitive outlook of the market, opportunities, drivers, restraints and challenges for Global VRF System Market during the forecast period
• Complete quantitative analysis of the industry from 2017 to 2024 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities
• In-depth analysis of the industry on the basis of market segments, market dynamics, market size, competition & companies involved value chain
• Global VRF System Market analysis and comprehensive segmentation with respect to the applications, system type, component, and geography to assist in strategic business planning
• Global VRF System Market analysis and forecast for five major geographies North America, Europe, Asia pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America and their key regions
The market is estimated by triangulation of data points obtained from various sources and feeding them into a simulation model created individually for each market. The data points are obtained from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the market. KOLs from both, demand and supply side were considered while conducting interviews to get the unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at the country level to get the fair idea of the market in countries considered for this study. Later this country-specific data was accumulated to come up with regional numbers and then arrive at the global market value for Global VRF System Market.
Key Players in the Global VRF System Market Are:
• Daikin Industries
• Mitsubishi Electric
• Midea Group
• United Technologies
• Samsung Electronics
• Lennox International
• Ingersoll Rand
• Fujitsu General
• LG Electronics
• Johnson Controls
• PETRA Engineering Industries Co.
• Encore Mechanical
• Blue Star Ltd.
Key Target Audience:
• Research and Consulting Firms as well as Venture capitalists, private equity firms, and startup companies
• VRF System Research Centres
• VRF System Products Manufacturers
• VRF System Products Distributors
• Contract research organizations (CROs)
• Government Bodies
For more information visit:
The scope of the Global VRF System Market:
Research report categorizes the Global VRF System Market based on applications, system type, component, and geography (region wise). Market size by value is estimated and forecasted with the revenues of leading companies operating in the Global VRF System Market with key developments in companies and market trends.
Global VRF System Market, By Application
• Others (Metro Stations, Railway Stations, and Airports)
Global VRF System Market, By System Type
• Heat Pump Systems
• Heat Recovery Systems
Global VRF System Market, By Components
• Outdoor Units
• Indoor Units
• Control Systems and Accessories
Global VRF System Market, By Geography
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
Maximize Market Research offers customization of report and scope of the report as per the specific requirement of our client.
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization Address: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Address: Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.
Most Recent Articles
- Oct 27, 2020 Platted Vs. Buffet Service – Which Is Right for You by Mario Sazos
- Oct 27, 2020 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Caterer by Laurie Hekeik
- Oct 27, 2020 What Is the Scope Of Learning Linux Training In Mumbai? by Aadvik Vichare
- Oct 27, 2020 RPR Services Named a Leading Data Entry Firm for 2020 - RPR Services, LLC. by Property Preservation Processor
- Oct 27, 2020 Why a professional REO vendor is a better choice than an average REO vendor? by Property Preservation Processor
Most Viewed Articles
- 2339 hits How to Download and Install Facebook Messenger on Firestick by Hope Mikaelson
- 792 hits Importance of Proofreading While You Write an Assignment by clara
- 568 hits Selecting a Good Plastic Mold Supplier by Guest
- 559 hits Top UPSC coaching center in Chennai by raji
- 557 hits How To Motivate Yourself To Write An Assignment? by Guest
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...