eHarmony is an online dating service that helps connect singles. If you haven't had any luck on the site or are in a committed relationship, you may want to delete your account.delete eharmony account To delete your account, you'll have to "close" your account first. From there, you can delete all of your information by contacting eHarmony directly via phone or email.
1-Login to Instanthelpsolution.com using your username and password. If you can't remember your login details, you can click the "Forgot password" link and eHarmony will send you an email to reset your password delete eharmony account
2-Click on your profile at the top of your screen. Go to the top of the screen and click on your profile in the navigation bar.delete eharmony account This should bring down a drop-down list with links that say "My Profile," "My Matches," and "Account Settings.
3-Click the "Account Settings" link. Navigate your cursor over "Account Settings" and click it to go to your general account settings page
4-Click on the "Billing" button. The right most icon will say "Billing."delete eharmony account Click on the icon to be brought to the billing page, where all of your personal billing information is located.
5-Click the "Close Account" button at the bottom of the screen. There will be a blue hyperlink that reads "Close Account" on the bottom right-hand side of the screen.delete eharmony account Scroll all the way down and click the link
6-Click the "Yes, close my account" link. After you hit the close your account button, a new window will pop up on your screen warning you that you'll lose your matches. Click the link that says "Yes,delete eharmony account close my account" under the button that says "Nevermind keep my matches.
Your profile will become unsearchable and you'll stop receiving matches once you close your account.
Look for a confirmation email. Your account must be closed first before you can request that eHarmony deletes all your information. Closing your account will make your profile unsearchable,delete eharmony account but you'll be able to retrieve your profile information if you decide to use the site again in the future.
Most Recent Articles
- Mar 1, 2021 4 Important Aspects to Look For while Sourcing Medical PPE Supplies by Pablo Lopez Ortega
- Mar 1, 2021 Best Dry Cleaning Near Me At Your Door Step by Quicki Canada
- Mar 1, 2021 7 Upsides of Relocating for Work by Movers Guide
- Mar 1, 2021 Furnished Office Spaces - What Benefits Do They Have? by noveloffice
- Mar 1, 2021 Nuclear Medicine and Radiopharmaceutical Manufacturing Market, Forecast to 2030 by Stella Wilson
Most Viewed Articles
- 4098 hits How to Download and Install Facebook Messenger on Firestick by Hope Mikaelson
- 1006 hits Importance of Proofreading While You Write an Assignment by clara
- 659 hits Brief discussion about Water by kavin prasath
- 642 hits Top UPSC coaching center in Chennai by raji
- 629 hits Selecting a Good Plastic Mold Supplier by Guest
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...