As the Sydney market starts to cool, homeowners looking to sell their property are utilising marble slabs in their kitchens as a point of differentiation. Marble benchtops have, for a long time, been associated with luxury and opulence due to their beautiful look and feel.
This reputation has lent itself to the impression that marble is inaccessible for most homeowners. This is often a misconception as many marble slabs are similar in price to the marble-look reconstituted stone, which are quite popular with homeowners.
Avant Stone, Sydney’s leading natural stone supplier, has noticed in uplift in the demand for natural stone, in particular marble slabs in Sydney.
In marble slab, there are ever-popular colours such as:
- Calacatta Oro slabs: White background contrasted with grey / taupe veins offering a high-end luxury;
- Carrara Slabs: White / light grey marble contains soft veining / or cloudy appearance, ever popular due to its versatility and affordability;
- New York Marble Slabs: A translucent white marble and with sharp purple veins that can be back lit.
In recent years grey coloured marbles such as Grey Horizon & Blue de Savoy (available exclusively at Avant Stone) are becoming a popular option for homeowner looking for a modern & chic look for their home.
The use of marble offers a homeowner a point off difference when attracting buyers and a uniqueness that cannot be replicated with a man-made product. When you purchase a marble slab, much like a thumb print, it is completely unique to you.
Unlike reconstituted stone, the process of selecting a marble slab is an exciting process that lets your creative juices flow. When you visit a marble slab supplier like Avant Stone, you are carefully guided through the whole process of selecting your stone. In the first step you are shown the range of materials which are fully on display. Once a range of materials are shortlisted you can move through the stone block to find the exact slab that fits the look you are after.
Once selected the material is specified to your chosen stonemason or kitchen company which will help you arrange all other elements of the design such as the edge profile and finish.
In a property market that is tapering off, it is ever important that homeowners offer a point of difference looking to prospective buyers. It often takes only two or three buyers who are in love with your home to drive the value higher and higher.
Marble slabs through their uniqueness and their versatility, can offer that wow factor which prospective buyers tend to fall in love with. Visit a marble stone supplier in Sydney such as Avant Stone today so select your very own unique marble slab.
Nihil Rawal is a director of Avant Stone, the leading marble slab supplier in Sydney. To find out more about natural stone slabs, visit www.avantstone.com.au.
Most Recent Articles
- Apr 22, 2021 Liquid Biopsy and Other Non-Invasive Cancer Diagnostics Market by 2030 by Stella Wilson
- Apr 22, 2021 T-cell immunotherapy market is projected to grow at an annualized rate of 12.2% by 2030 by Stella Wilson
- Apr 21, 2021 Handheld X-Ray Imaging Devices Market is projected to be worth USD 2.8 billion by 2030 by Stella Wilson
- Apr 21, 2021 Three Production Processes of Welded Pipe by freya lee
- Apr 21, 2021 Digital Biomarkers Market is projected to be worth over USD 22 billion by 2030 by Stella Wilson
Most Viewed Articles
- 4545 hits How to Download and Install Facebook Messenger on Firestick by Hope Mikaelson
- 1065 hits Importance of Proofreading While You Write an Assignment by clara
- 717 hits Brief discussion about Water by kavin prasath
- 685 hits Top UPSC coaching center in Chennai by raji
- 661 hits Selecting a Good Plastic Mold Supplier by Guest
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...