Wisdom teeth, a set of four adult teeth located in the back corners of your mouth, usually grow between the ages of 17 and 24. For some people, wisdom teeth coming in turn out to be no big deal since their teeth erupt fully and without issue, and they experience no wisdom tooth pain or other problems. In other cases, wisdom teeth don't have enough room to come in normally, if at all. This becomes the source of many potential problems, such as, development of a cyst around wisdom teeth, bacterial growth along with the opening in the gum line of a partially impacted tooth, damage to nearby teeth or the surrounding jaw bone, trapped food leading to decay, and wisdom tooth pain. To avoid such things from happening, it is a must to wisdom teeth removal in Parramatta if you notice any of the symptoms.
Causes of Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Your wisdom teeth get impacted due to some of the following reasons,
1. Grow straight up or down like other teeth but stay trapped within the jawbone
2. Grow at a right angle to the other teeth, as if the wisdom tooth is "lying down" within the jawbone
3. Grow at an angle toward the back of the mouth
4. Grow at an angle toward the next tooth (second molar)
Complications of Impacted Wisdom Teeth
If left unattended, your impacted wisdom teeth cause several problems in the mouth.
- Wisdom teeth that are causing damage to neighbouring teeth
- Cysts or tumours involving the wisdom teeth
- Tooth decay in partially erupted wisdom teeth
- Infection or gum disease (periodontal disease) involving the wisdom teeth
Impacted Wisdom Teeth - Symptoms
Impacted wisdom teeth don't always cause symptoms at the start. However, when an impacted wisdom tooth becomes infected, damages other teeth, and causes other dental problems, you may experience some of these signs or symptoms. Some of them are listed below. If you experience symptoms behind your last molar, this may be associated with an impacted wisdom tooth. Book an appointment with your dentist in Parramatta as soon as possible.
1. Difficulty opening your mouth
2. An unpleasant taste in your mouth
3. Bad breath
4. Swelling around the jaw
5. Jaw pain
6. Tender or bleeding gums
7. Red or swollen gums
The Bottom Line
If you think you may be experiencing impacted wisdom teeth pain, consider booking an appointment at a leading dental clinic in Parramatta! The sooner you get your impacted wisdom teeth removed, the sooner you can get rid of the upcoming dental issues.
The author of the article is a leading dentist in Parramatta. In this article, he discusses the things about wisdom teeth removal. To learn more, visit https://www.curedental.com.au/
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 26, 2022 LEND SHOP – A SECURE PLATFORM FOR EMERGENCY LOAN by John Quinn
- Sep 26, 2022 Amorphous Polyalphaolefin Market to Witness Rise in Revenues By 2030 by Eric Martin
- Sep 26, 2022 Three Teams to Look For In FIFA World Cup 2022 by 1boxoffice
- Sep 26, 2022 Cyanocobalamin Market is Expected to Gain Popularity Across the Globe by 2030 by Eric Martin
- Sep 26, 2022 Solar Battery Market Growth, Trends and Value Chain 2022-2030 by Eric Martin
Most Viewed Articles
- 6991 hits How to Download and Install Facebook Messenger on Firestick by Hope Mikaelson
- 1534 hits Importance of Proofreading While You Write an Assignment by clara
- 1461 hits Brief discussion about Water by kavin prasath
- 1093 hits Everything About Garmin Express by Maria Cooper
- 1066 hits Top UPSC coaching center in Chennai by raji
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...