If you are, you have come to the right place. In this article, I'm going to share with you so...
Mar 8, 2020
Affordable Web Hosting Packages If you have started building a web site and would like t...
Feb 9, 2020
‘Facial skin care’ is more a matter of discipline than anything else. A facial skin c...
Feb 12, 2018
The Sigrist AquaScat measures the turbidity of potable water according to IEC 27027 using 90+° scattered light detection in a free-falling water stream. This turbidity meter usually comes with many benefits; two important amount that are, self-calibration, and non-contact measurement.
Sigrist Aquascat Self-Calibration Factor
Did you know Sigrist Turbidity Meter can calibrate monthly, weekly, daily, or at a time period of you choose? It can also be calibrated on demand through the main menu. Calibration check is performed with a calibration unit that is either mounted to perform the check or that is already built-in (depending on variant). It is reference will automatically block the path of the light and divert it towards the calibrated crystal to give the calibration point. In less than 30 seconds, the AquaScat is back online.
Sigrist Aquascat Non-Contact Measurement
Non-contact measurement eliminates cleaning as the instruments never touches the steady stream of water. Measurement light beam scatters received by the receiver behind the water flow, once again not interrupting the water flow. It eliminates window foiling and minimises servicing to a minimum.
Additional Advantages of Sigrist Turbidity Meter
As you know, Sigrist Aquascat, the best turbidity instrument comes with many benefits. Some of them are,
1. Visualisation of measured values over the past month
2. Graphical display of trends and/or values
3. Convenient operation via touch screen
4. Virtually maintenance-free
5. Lowest stray light levels
6. Re-calibration with secondary standard (fully automatic at model WTM A)
7. Dual-beam measurement in the optimised cell (model P)
8. True non-contact measurement in free-fall stream (models WTM, WTM A, HT)
Sigrist Aquascat in Industries
The Sigrist Aquascat is used for monitoring turbidity in water in a range of industries including the wastewater treatment, power plants pulp and paper industry, petrochemical and refinery industry, machine and metal industry, drinking water treatment, crude oil production, dairy industry, chemical and pharmaceutical industry, and food and brewing industries.
1. Turbidity measurement in process water
2. Turbidity monitoring of water in storage and distribution networks
3. Turbidity measurement in treated water
4. Filtration monitoring
5. Monitoring of flocculation and dosage of flocculants
6. Turbidity measurement in raw water
The Bottom Line
The Sigrist Aquascat, the maintenance-free turbidity monitor, measures the turbidity of potable water according to IEC 27027, with the measurement carried out directly in the water. So, are you looking for Sigrist Aquascat for your industries, consider making your purchase at the right place like Prodetec Pty Ltd. They are the leading engineering sales and service organisation, has been offering innovating SOLUTIONS to the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Manufacturing, Food, Pharmaceutical, Water Treatment and many other industries across Australia and New Zealand.
The author of this article is a leading provider of Sigrist AquaScat . In this article, he discusses the things about Sigrist Aquascat. To learn more, visit https://prodetec.com.au/
Most Recent Articles
- Jan 15, 2021 Add Shine and Color to Your Jewelry with Gold-filled and Sterling Silver Beads by Ramesh Chandriani
- Jan 15, 2021 India is becoming the nucleus of chemical products manufacturing by Jessica Jackson
- Jan 14, 2021 How do chemical companies take advantage of innovation opportunities by Jessica Jackson
- Jan 13, 2021 Discover the distinctive features of ferro alloys by Andy
- Jan 13, 2021 A Useful Guide on Hiring Professional Shop Fitters by Dennis Youssef
Most Viewed Articles
- 3631 hits How to Download and Install Facebook Messenger on Firestick by Hope Mikaelson
- 937 hits Importance of Proofreading While You Write an Assignment by clara
- 615 hits Brief discussion about Water by kavin prasath
- 615 hits Top UPSC coaching center in Chennai by raji
- 608 hits Selecting a Good Plastic Mold Supplier by Guest
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...