The initiative aims to enhance employability through an objective of learn and earn. In order to become a NEEM trainee, a candidate should be either pursuing a diploma/ degree course or completed a diploma / degree course or discontinued studies of diploma /degree course.
Training Under Neem Scheme
A person seeking training under NEEM Scheme shall be at least 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on the date of registration, shall be an unemployed graduate / diploma holder of any technical or non-technical stream.
• Age: 18 Years – 40 Years
• Qualification: 10th pass / Pursuing / Not Pursuing / Completed or Discontinued Graduation / Diploma
• Experience: Should not be employed at the time of registration as NEEM Trainee
A contract shall be signed between NEEM Agent and the NEEM Trainee to capture all the terms & conditions which would govern relationship. The NEEM training shall be deemed to have started from the date of joining of trainee.
As Trainee you shall be liable to abide by the rules and regulations of conduct, discipline and safety and carry out all lawful orders of the establishment.
Any remuneration/stipend paid to a trainee is a consolidated amount not subject to any other deductions of payment as applicable in a regular employment. The duration of NEEM training shall be determined by the nature of Industry or trade where a trainee would be engaged for imparting such training and shall be at the sole discretion of agent. NEEM training shall be for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 24 months. The trainees will be systematically trained in various aspects of concerned technology spread over four semesters.
They can choose their designated trades such as ITS or Software Services, Building and Construction, Food Processing, Electronics and Hardware Media, Entertainment, Broadcasting, Content Creation & Animation, Healthcare Services etc.
Each trainee shall be provided comprehensive training in the trade by deployment in the premises of an employer / company / industry or in field operations depending on the trade selected. NEEM trainees who undergo training in the NEEM project would be required to undergo related instruction and course curriculum devised under NSQF or as approved by National Skill Qualifications Committee (NSQC).
NEEM agent shall comply with the necessary provisions and the applicable Acts, to ensure welfare, safety and health aspects of the trainees while they undergo training.
TERMINATION OF TRAINING CONTRACT - The contract of the training shall expire on the expiry of the period of training as mentioned in the contract letter signed between the trainee and agent . Either party can terminate the contract by notifying in writing to the other party giving a notice thirty days in advance. NEEM agent can terminate the Training contract with the NEEM trainee on account of any unlawful behavior on the part of the NEEM trainee or on account of repeated flouting of company / Industry policies or for continuous irregularity in attending to the scheduled training, as notified for the trainee. NEEM trainee can terminate the contract entered into with the NEEM agent where the agent fails to honour any of the terms of the contract by giving a written notice 30 days in advance, to the NEEM agent.
It can operate on PAN India Basis, no need of any local body approval. All trainees shall be given an apprenticeship-cum-employability training proficiency certificates or Apprenticeship training completion certificates based on the successful completion of training.
About the Author:
Rosario Berry is a professional freelance writer, like to introduce CLRSkills Training Foundation. The duration of NEEM training shall be determined by the nature of Industry or trade where a NEEM Trainees would be engaged for imparting such training and shall be at the sole discretion of NEEM agent.
Most Recent Articles
- Feb 18, 2020 How Best Online Tutors Help Students Who Are Facing Academic Challenges? by Mason Jones
- Feb 4, 2020 Best Online Assignment Help Has Great Appeal for Instructors to Boost Student Success by Mason Jones
- Jan 29, 2020 Essential Steps to Homework Assignment Help for Students in An Online Environment by Mason Jones
- Jan 23, 2020 Latest Trends in Online Tutoring to Find Homework Answers for Students by Mason Jones
- Jan 16, 2020 Understanding the Secret Benefits of Free Online Homework Help Sites for College Students by Mason Jones
Most Viewed Articles
- 540 hits Neem Scheme Is A Public Private Partnership For Employability Enhancement by Rosario Berry
- 538 hits 10 Best Companies That Pay Millions To Their Employees by Chris Greenwalty
- 476 hits Neem Scheme Registration by Rosario Berry
- 463 hits Earn and Learn Using NEEM Scheme by Rosario Berry
- 456 hits Learn On The Job Training Skills And Earn An Employment Using Neem Scheme by Rosario Berry
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...