Nationality employability enhancement mission, also known as NEEM Scheme is a path-breaking initiative taken by the government of India in collaboration with AICTE. NEEM Scheme is a program which is modeled along the apprenticeship or on the job training system. This scheme provides priority to underprivileged youth of the society and women. The Scheme is only for Freshers.
The Central Government has been taking several initiatives through which it aims of adding 5 million employable youths to the workforce by 2019-20. Germany has 3 million apprentices. China has 20 million apprentices. India also has enormous potential to improve the availability of skilled manpower for various industry.
It is a Central Government Scheme for Degree and Diploma holders. The Scheme is governed by the National Apprentices Act,1961 and the scheme is governed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and Under the Department of Higher Education. If a fresher joins an Apprenticeship Training scheme and if he works for one month and then if he quits from the Training, he cannot join the Apprenticeship Training in his lifetime even though he has not completed 365 days of Training.
In case you quit the internship training scheme in two from one organization and if your joining in some other organization for a second time and if you work for 11 months there and if they found that u were working in some other organization as an apprentice before 11 months, you will be terminated from the Apprenticeship. Apprentices can join for Apprenticeship Training only once in his lifetime.
The All India Council for Technical Education Act, 1987 (52 of 1987), the AlI India Council for Technical Education, with an objective to offer on the job practical training to enhance employability of students pursuing graduation / diploma to increase their employability, makes some Regulations.
These Regulations may be called All India Council for Technical Education National Employability Enhancement Mission (NEEM) Regulations, 2013. (1st Amendment) and will deem to have come into force with effect from 2017.
Criteria for registration of A NEEM AGENT:
1. Any Society/Trust/Company registered under section 25 of Companies Act, 1956 / Bodies of Central Government / Bodies of State Government shall be eligible to apply for registration as NEEM agent.
2. NEEM facilitator shall be in the business of training for at least five years.
3. NEEM agent shall have at least a turnover of Rs.50 Crore per financial year for the previous three financial years or the parent company under which a section 25 company is formed to meet the objectives of NEEM may also have 50 crores turnover for the past three years.
4. The NEEM agent shall have to register with AICTE for being approved as NEEM agent.
5. The NEEM facilitator shall have the capacity to place at least 10,000 students per year in registered companies or registered industries for the purpose of providing training under the objectives of NEEM.
6. NEEM agent shall submit an affidavit in the Performa appended to these Regulations stating that the information submitted by it in the application for registration is correct.
NEEM agent can terminate the Training contract with the NEEM trainee on account of any unlawful behavior on the part of the NEEM trainee or on account of repeated flouting of company policies or for continuous irregularity in attending to the scheduled training, as notified for the NEEM trainee.
NEEM trainee can also terminate the contract entered with the NEEM agent where the NEEM agent fails to honour any of the terms of the contract by giving a written notice 30 days in advance, to the NEEM agent. The selection of a NEEM trainee does not constitute an employment contract.
NEEM agent should also comply with the necessary provisions and the applicable Acts, to ensure welfare, safety and health aspects of the trainees while they undergo training.
You can subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4rvSAGJ1qNd22u8ty9vMA - Our Youtube Channel to stay updated on NEEM Scheme.
About the Author:
Rosario Berry is a professional freelance writer, like to introduce What is Neem Scheme. The NEEM Scheme has social perspective the most perfect way to teach any subject to giving the students on job training. This is a Public Private Partnership of Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
Most Recent Articles
- Oct 15, 2021 How to Become IAS Officer After 12th | Beginners Guide by Shriyansh Agarwal
- Sep 22, 2021 Best Coaching Institute For MPPSC Exam by anupama bedi
- Sep 8, 2021 Selective school exams , selective school coaching centre | Cranbourne by jhon peter
- Sep 4, 2021 Everything about creating a text resume by Andy
- Aug 29, 2021 Resume building factors and top benefits by Andy
Most Viewed Articles
- 853 hits 10 Best Companies That Pay Millions To Their Employees by Chris Greenwalty
- 717 hits Neem Scheme Is A Public Private Partnership For Employability Enhancement by Rosario Berry
- 632 hits Earn and Learn Using NEEM Scheme by Rosario Berry
- 628 hits Learn On The Job Training Skills And Earn An Employment Using Neem Scheme by Rosario Berry
- 600 hits How To Register For Neem Trainees To Enhance Employability by Rosario Berry
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...