Are you confused about your SBCGlobal Net Email setting? No need to be confused about it as I brought up an easy solution for it. Many of SBCGlobal users search for “SBCGlobal mail setting” to pull their SBCGlobal.net mails to another email accounts so they will have no need to sign in again and again to their SBCGlobal email account to read email from their SBCGlobal email account.
This one is only for Gmail users.
Gmail is the most popular email service that is used by millions and billions of users in today's world. Gmail also offers better services and storage space for users and most of these services are free. So, many users of SBCGlobal email accounts wants to switch to Gmail. You can easily switch to Gmail by just creating an email account. Yet, the problem is while switching, how to Configure Gmail to pull mail from SBCGlobal.
This way you can get your SBCGlobal mail on your Gmail account:
1. The First thing you need to go to “your Gmail account”, and sign in if needed.
2. Click on the “setting” icon at the top right corner of the page and choose “setting” in menu that opens.
3. Click on the “Accounts and Import tab”, and thereafter on “Add an Email Account.”
4. Enter your full sbcglobal.net email in the window that opens, and click on “Next” button.
5. Now select “Import emails from my other account (POP3)” tab and Click on “Next”
6. Here, you need to enter your full SBCGlobal email address in the “Username” field.
7. In the “Password” field enter the password for your SBCGlobal.net email address.
8. Now enter inbound.att.net in the “POP Server” field.
9. Then select 995 in the “Port” dropdown list.
10. Now check the “Always use a secure connection (SSL)” checkbox.
11. Thereafter click the “Add account” button.
12. Click the NO option on the next table or screen.
13. And finally, click the “Finish” button.
Most Recent Articles
- May 26, 2022 Cannabis Market Size, Share | to Growth of US$ 127.3 Billion By 2028: At a CAGR of 27.6% by Niko Suzuki
- May 26, 2022 Biologics Market Size | Industry Recent Developments and Latest Technology, Size-Share by R&I by Niko Suzuki
- May 26, 2022 Bioelectronics Market Size | Global Industry Analysis by Trends, Future Demands by R&I by Niko Suzuki
- May 26, 2022 Beer Market Size to | Growth, Opportunities, Trends, Share, Regional Overview, Analyzed by R&I by Niko Suzuki
- May 26, 2022 Bearing Market: 6.0% CAGR with Top Countries Data| Growth up to US$ 173.5 Billion By 2028 by Niko Suzuki
Most Viewed Articles
- 5648 hits Steps to Factory Reset HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer by silky sogy
- 1591 hits Easy Guide to Setting up Roku Express Device | Roku.Com/Link Activate by Jack Samson
- 1410 hits Why my Canon Printer is not working by sofia sara
- 1151 hits OPTING TO A RELIABLE EVENT MANAGER by Rajesh Kumar
- 939 hits Zippy Shell Columbus by Zippy Shell Columbus
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...