Roku streaming devices are the world famous Smart TV Box devices. Roku was launched in the year 2002 and rolled out its first Netflix enabled the streaming device in the year 2008, since then Roku has gained tremendous success. One of the most successful streaming device from Roku is the Roku Express 3900 which is its sixth generation streaming device launched in October 2017. You can setup Roku Express with easy steps on your TV to stream thousands of movies and TV shows present in the Roku channel store. For setting up the Roku Express streaming device on your TV, follow the steps given below:
Steps to Setting up Roku Express Device
Note: The setup steps are the same for both 3900 and 3700 Roku Express models.
1. Unbox the Roku Express device.
2. Using the company provided HDMI cable, connect the Roku Express to your TV.
3. Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the Roku Express and the other end to the HDMI port of your TV.
4. Plug the power adapter into your Roku streaming device and to an extended or wall power supply outlet.
5. Turn on your TV and the Roku streaming device. The device will show you a startup screen. 6. Now you need to setup Roku Express's basic settings.
7. The device will ask you to select a language. Select your language carefully from the drop-down menu as the device will display all the menus and description on the screen in the language selected by you.
8. Connect your device to the internet in order to receive the Roku activation link code
9. You can either connect to a wireless network or a wired network. Use an Ethernet cable to connect to a wired network or connect your device to Wi-Fi by going to 'Settings > Network > Wi-Fi>.'
10. Once connected to the internet, the Roku express device will search for updates. If any update is available to download, your Roku Express will update the software automatically and reboot.
You have successfully setup Roku Express streaming device.
In order to activate Roku Express, follow the steps given below:
1. After the device reboots, you will see an activation code on your TV screen. Note this code.
2. Get on your computer or mobile phone.
3. Launch an Internet browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
4. Visit roku.com/link account and enter the Roku link activation code in order to activate your Roku Express streaming device.
Once you have followed the steps given above and setup Roku Express on your TV, you can enjoy up to 45,000+ movies and TV shows and more than 2,000 latest Roku channels. For any information or help, get in touch with us today.
Most Recent Articles
Most Viewed Articles
- 714 hits Steps to Factory Reset HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer by silky sogy
- 488 hits Watch FXnetworks using Activate FXnetworks.com/activate by rokucomlinkhelp
- 472 hits Why my Canon Printer is not working by sofia sara
- 472 hits OPTING TO A RELIABLE EVENT MANAGER by Rajesh Kumar
- 466 hits The Significant History of Moving Services Australia by Experts In Moving
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...