Roku streaming devices are the world famous Smart TV Box devices. Roku was launched in the year 2002 and rolled out its first Netflix enabled the streaming device in the year 2008, since then Roku has gained tremendous success. One of the most successful streaming device from Roku is the Roku Express 3900 which is its sixth generation streaming device launched in October 2017. You can setup Roku Express with easy steps on your TV to stream thousands of movies and TV shows present in the Roku channel store. For setting up the Roku Express streaming device on your TV, follow the steps given below:
Steps to Setting up Roku Express Device
Note: The setup steps are the same for both 3900 and 3700 Roku Express models.
1. Unbox the Roku Express device.
2. Using the company provided HDMI cable, connect the Roku Express to your TV.
3. Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the Roku Express and the other end to the HDMI port of your TV.
4. Plug the power adapter into your Roku streaming device and to an extended or wall power supply outlet.
5. Turn on your TV and the Roku streaming device. The device will show you a startup screen. 6. Now you need to setup Roku Express's basic settings.
7. The device will ask you to select a language. Select your language carefully from the drop-down menu as the device will display all the menus and description on the screen in the language selected by you.
8. Connect your device to the internet in order to receive the Roku activation link code
9. You can either connect to a wireless network or a wired network. Use an Ethernet cable to connect to a wired network or connect your device to Wi-Fi by going to 'Settings > Network > Wi-Fi>.'
10. Once connected to the internet, the Roku express device will search for updates. If any update is available to download, your Roku Express will update the software automatically and reboot.
You have successfully setup Roku Express streaming device.
In order to activate Roku Express, follow the steps given below:
1. After the device reboots, you will see an activation code on your TV screen. Note this code.
2. Get on your computer or mobile phone.
3. Launch an Internet browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
4. Visit roku.com/link account and enter the Roku link activation code in order to activate your Roku Express streaming device.
Once you have followed the steps given above and setup Roku Express on your TV, you can enjoy up to 45,000+ movies and TV shows and more than 2,000 latest Roku channels. For any information or help, get in touch with us today.
Most Recent Articles
- Nov 24, 2021 Should your company use cold stamping foil? by Nano Grafix
- Nov 24, 2021 Gas hot water systems - A cost-effective and energy-efficient supply by Aquatek Plumbing and Gas
- Nov 18, 2021 ring login by michal
- Oct 16, 2021 Mod Movers by Mod Movers
- Oct 10, 2021 City Movers Miami by City Movers Miami
Most Viewed Articles
- 4622 hits Steps to Factory Reset HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer by silky sogy
- 1549 hits How to Configure Gmail to Pull Mail from SBCGlobal by Monica Geller
- 1276 hits Why my Canon Printer is not working by sofia sara
- 1020 hits OPTING TO A RELIABLE EVENT MANAGER by Rajesh Kumar
- 811 hits Zippy Shell Columbus by Zippy Shell Columbus
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...