Facing any issues with the Netgear extender setup? If yes, then don’t worry because Netgear Installation Assistant is for your help. It will help you with the setup of the Netgear extender in a simple way. After setting up the extender you can enjoy the high-speed internet on your devices without any issue and can perform various tasks. If you are willing to learn how to connect the Netgear installation assistant then you can scroll down the blog post and follow the below-mentioned steps. Without taking any time let’s start with the setup process.
Steps to setup the extender with Netgear extender assistant
The Netgear extender setup process is not that hectic. Still, if you don’t know the steps to set up the extender with Netgear installation assistant, leave your worries and follow the below-given instructions:
- First of all, you need to place the WiFi extender near the power socket. Now, you need to turn on the power supply after switching on the button. Then, you need to wait for the green light on the extender.
- After that, you need to connect your Netgear extender to your WiFi connection by inserting one end of the ethernet cable in the extender and the other end in the system.
- For connecting the WiFi with your extender, you need to open the connection manager and then you need to locate the Netgear_ext network.
- After that, you need to open the web browser on your computer and then enter 192.168.1.250 in the address bar of your web browser and then press the enter key from your keyboard.
- Then, you will navigate to the setup page.
- On the extender setup page, you need to click on the new extender setup button and then enter the login credentials in the given field and press the next button.
- After that, you need to verify that the access point or extender switch is on the extender mode and then move forward with the next step.
- Next, you need to select the WiFi name from the available list and then click on the next button.
- You can change the WiFi bands as well. If you don’t want to change the WiFi bands, then you need to clear both WiFi bands.
- Sometimes, you may find that your Netgear installation assistant is not working and your extender is not connecting to the router. In that case, you need to select your WiFi name and then enter the passcode and move with the next step.
- Next, you need to set the username and password of your Netgear WiFi extender and then proceed with the next step.
- Now you can connect your WiFi enabled device to the new extender network with SSID and password that you have created recently.
- If your device is connected to the new Netgear WiFi extender network then you can continue with the next step.
- After the connection, you can see a confirmation message on your computer screen.
- Then, you need to click on the next button to open the registration page of Netgear installation assistant.
- After that, you need to complete all the required fields and then click on the submit button.
- If you don’t want to do the registration then you can skip that step.
- Finally, you need to place the extender in the middle of the router and other devices for high-speed internet.
This is the complete blog about how to set up the Netgear extender with Netgear Installation Assistant. Netgear extender setup is an easy process but still, if you are facing any issues, please feel free to get in touch with our technical experts.
Most Recent Articles
Most Viewed Articles
- 834 hits Bring Social Fun While Working On Your Designated Skills by NANCY SMITH
- 389 hits Fibre Optic Communication – 5 Great Benefits for Businesses by Karly Barnes
- 362 hits Live Random Video Chat with Girls Strangers App by Disha Wala
- 333 hits 5 Benefits of Upgrading from Copper Broadband to Fibre Optic Internet by Karly Barnes
- 323 hits Live Video Chat Dating App Free - Random Video Chat with Strangers by Disha Wala
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...