Are you unable to access the internet service on the Roku device because Roku connected to wifi but not working? Well! This post can help you to fix the issue. There could be a number of reasons due to which your device may not be able to use the internet services even if connected to the router. Check out the steps below and find the simple instruction to fix the Roku connectivity issue.
Roku Connected To Internet But Not Working: Easy Troubleshooting Steps
Before you troubleshoot the issue, it is important for you to understand the possible reasons behind the problem. You may have a poor connectivity issue because of low signal strength, or the firmware is outdated. Let’s proceed next and find the simple steps to get rid of the issue:
- Restart the Roku and Router along with your television.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct details to connect to the WiFi router.
- Login into the router, go to the ‘Wireless’ section and find the password. Make sure that you have entered the correct password to get connected.
- Your Roku must be in the range of a WiFi router, else, it will cause a connectivity issue.
- Choose the correct WiFi network for the router setup.
- If you have connected through a wired connection, you need to make sure that you have connected the device to the correct port of your WiFi router.
Reset The Router To Default Factory Settings
If none of the above steps help you to fix the issue, reset the router to its factory default settings, When you reset the router, it will remove all the previously made settings and the user can connect to it again using the default values. Here are the steps to follow:
- Turn on the Roku device.
- Find the reset button at the backside of your router. Press and hold this button for about 20 seconds.
- Release the button and your device will reset.
This way, you can fix the problem associated with the router and continue using the services by connecting it to the Roku device. Also, you need to check all the connected wires and cables, make sure that everything is working fine. Once your device is connected, you can access the internet, stream online video and other content as per your preference. Roku lets the users stream all their favorite shows and channels whenever they want, all they require is an active internet connection. The Internet is important for streaming content.
So, if you see Roku Connected To Internet But Not Working, follow the above steps and troubleshoot the issue. The mentioned troubleshooting steps are easy to execute, but if you still have a doubt or there is any other technical query hampering your experience, get in touch with experts. The professionals can give the best advice and make sure that nothing compromises your experience. The experts are available around the clock, so whenever help, contact them without hesitation and they will be available to help you.
Article source: https://article-realm.com/article/Computers-and-Technology/10033-Roku-Connected-To-The-Internet-But-Not-Working-What-To-Do.html
Most Recent Articles
- Mar 28, 2023 How Is Adaptive AI Changing The Face Of BI? by Grow
- Mar 27, 2023 Hiring Next.js Developers: Everything You Need to Know by Khushi Sondhi
- Mar 27, 2023 Hiring CSS Developers: Importance, Technical Aspects, and CronJ as an Expert by Khushi Sondhi
- Mar 27, 2023 Essential Guide to Hiring CSS Developers for Your Web Projects by Jane Booker
- Mar 27, 2023 Precautions when connecting a planetary reducer to a motor by Mark Liu
Most Viewed Articles
- 31197 hits Familiarize The Process Of SEO by Winalyn Gaspelos
- 1780 hits Cheap Domain Registration and Web Hosting in Nepal: AGM Web Hosting by Hari Bashyal
- 1726 hits Reasons Developers Should Switch to HTML5 ASAP by Guest
- 1671 hits Very Important Ergonomic Office Furniture Brand You Should Know About by neck
- 1620 hits Get Solution of Hp Printer Offline Errors on Windows and Mac by shubhi gupta
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...