AOL desktop gold is a wonderful software that comes with an all-in-one feature to share the best emailing and browsing experience with the users. This software is designed with the aim to provide every kind of browsing and emailing facility upon a single platform. This helps the users to perform the different tasks as well as save plenty of time while doing so. However, there are situations when AOL shows technical troubles and does not let users use the services at their best. Some of the most common issues are; AOL desktop gold not responding, slow functioning of the software, unable to send or receive an email, and many more. Fortunately, these problems can be easily fixed with some simple troubleshooting steps. If your AOL desktop gold is not functioning well, you can uninstall desktop gold software and install it again on your device. In this post, we are going to share the simple guidelines that can help you to uninstall the Desktop Gold software and then reinstall it again.
So, let’s move to the next part and learn the simple guidelines to do the task:
How to uninstall AOL Desktop Gold?
Before the software re-installation on your device, it is necessary for you to uninstall the previously downloaded version. Here are the steps to do the task:
- Close all the programs running on your system.
- Go to ‘Control Panel.’
- Click on the Programs>> Programs And Features.
- Click on uninstall a program.
- Now you can see the list of installed software appearing on your screen.
- Here, you have to right-click on the AOL desktop Gold and choose the uninstall option.
- When the popup shows on your screen, Tap on Yes.
- Restart your computer and proceed with the re-installation of AOL desktop gold.
Once you are done with the and installation, you can proceed with the given steps and reinstall the software on your device. The steps to follow are:
- Visit the AOL official website.
- Click on the AOL download link.
- Save the setup file.
- Run the file to continue the installation.
- Tap on agree to proceed next.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines and complete the task.
We hope that after following the simple instructions you would be able to uninstall desktop gold software and reinstall it on your device. All the mentioned guidelines are simple and easy to follow. The entire process will take about 10 minutes, to proceed with the guidelines above and complete the re-installation of your AOL software on your computer. AOL shares the great experience when it comes to the best email and browsing. Also, the software is very simple to use and comes with incredible features. In case you are still having trouble with the un-installation or the re-installation of the software, we recommend you to get in touch with the experts. The professionals can suggest to you the best advice to fix the problem and make sure that you have the most reliable email and browsing experience with AOL. Experts are available all around the clock so you can contact them anytime you want.