Gmail is very easy to be used, and also it is the most popular email service in the market at present times, there are many other competitors also that are available in the market but still out of all of those it is Gmail that is given the preference, we already know the reasons for it very well those reasons need not be discussed.
But there are innumerable technologies that are associated with the workings of the Gmail Email service, and it is not at all possible for the user to understand all of those in one go so the users are often found trapped in various technicalities and features especially with their understanding that further makes it a problem for people, here we will see information regarding a feature of Gmail that is on behalf of here we will see how the user can remove on behalf of in Gmail.
What is on behalf of in Gmail?
Emails that are sent through Gmail using some other email address do appear in the Outlook Email client as from me @ Gmail .com on behalf of me@......com.
Now, further, we will see what a person can do if he or she wishes to remove on behalf of, in Gmail, the process is not really tough and it can be done in a few steps. Here, we will further see what steps the user should follow in order to get it done.
In order to get this done, the user should follow the steps given below:
- The user should open the settings icon in Gmail
- In the drop-down menu, the user should choose the option “see all settings”
- After that, the user should go to the “Accounts and Import” tab
- Then, under the send mail as setting the user should click on edit info given next to the address used in Gmail.
- After that, the user should choose “next step”
- Then the user should choose the button given next to “send through SMTP server”
- After that, the user should enter the email username
- Then, under password, the user should enter the password of the email account
- After that, the SMTP port should be verified
- At last, the user should click on “save changes”
So, this is how the user can get the 'on behalf of' removed from Gmail, if other than this the user feels the need to know anything more related to the service, then, in that case, the user should go to the team of experts at Gmail helpline support phone number UK, also the technicians can be connected for the required help through the option of live chats and emails, there is no such issue related to the service that the technicians may fail to resolve. Helplines are kept open for the users all the time the experts can be connected for the required help as and when needed and can get the problem fixed just in no time and can get the service back to its normal working for proper communication.
Most Recent Articles
- Jul 14, 2021 How can I report problem to live person at Yahoo by Maria Smith
- Jul 9, 2021 Remote Control Software: The 6 Security Pitfalls You Should Avoid by Infraon
- Jul 9, 2021 5 Tips for Getting Started With IT Asset Management by Infraon
- Jul 7, 2021 5+ Exclusive & Responsive PrestaShop Themes 2021 by Template trip
- Jul 5, 2021 Talking about the Application of Beryllium Copper in Plastic Mould by cncmachiningptj
Most Viewed Articles
- 29540 hits Familiarize The Process Of SEO by Winalyn Gaspelos
- 1272 hits Cheap Domain Registration and Web Hosting in Nepal: AGM Web Hosting by Hari Bashyal
- 1057 hits Reasons Developers Should Switch to HTML5 ASAP by Guest
- 947 hits BellSouth Email Setting by Valerie Scott
- 946 hits Very Important Ergonomic Office Furniture Brand You Should Know About by neck
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...