Quick Summary: With the Angular development concepts along with its sharper learning curve, the framework can put off new developers. It is a good alternative for those business units with larger teams and developers who still use TypeScript. Angular is worth considering by most of the major organizations globally in order to create robust and sophisticated apps. In this blog, we’re going to discuss some of the popular reasons to choose Angular for modern application development.
Table of Content
2. Why is Angular Framework Popular in Modern Application Development? Efficient Two-way data binding Dependency Injection Modularity High Speed & Optimum Performance Seamless support of Angular
3. Wrapping Up
Angular is a web development platform that is used for building robust web apps and single-page applications. It helps in uniting dependency injection, declarative template, and integrating the top performance to resolve the challenges that developers are facing.
Officially Angular was released by Google Engineers back in the year 2010 to turn HTML-based documents into dynamic content. The Angular web development framework is capable of handling DOM, AJAX glues code and binding them together in a well-defined structure with the latest development trends prevailing in the competitive market.
Angular offers fewer obstacles such as ECMAScript 6 that provide new syntax and make the entire development process smooth by structurally writing code. With this, the code’s crispness and clarity are improvised. Moreover, feel free to go through some Angular development best practices while using the Angular framework.
Here in this blog post, we’re discussing the reasons behind the popularity of Angular development in building modern applications.
Why is Angular Framework Popular in Modern Application Development?
1. Efficient Two-way data binding
2. Dependency Injection
The code written in Angular is stored into buckets in the form of pipes, components, directives, or services. These buckets are known as modules according to Angular app development. Modules make things simple for the organization including splitting the code into functions, code application, and reusable chunks. Modules also support lazy loading that assists for background or on-demand application features to load.
4. High Speed & Optimum Performance
5. Seamless support of Angular
Angular was invented in the year 2010 which is developed and supported by none other than Google every six months with timely updates. According to a report generated by Medium, many top and giant organizations like Telegram, Microsoft, Adobe, Apple, etc. utilize the Angular platform.
Source link to read more
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 6, 2022 What are the Methods of Software Testing? by Hrushikesh Joshi
- Aug 5, 2022 Buy a projector and look for 5 points not to be pitted! Simple and practical! by daisy faith
- Jul 18, 2022 Top 15 Angular Interview Questions and Answers by Luke Moore
- Jul 18, 2022 Crowdfunding Market Research Report 2022, Size, Share, Trends and Forecast to 2027 by rozer smith
- Jul 18, 2022 Gaming Console Market Overview 2022-2027, Industry Size, Share, Trends and Forecast by rozer smith
Most Viewed Articles
- 30583 hits Familiarize The Process Of SEO by Winalyn Gaspelos
- 1615 hits Cheap Domain Registration and Web Hosting in Nepal: AGM Web Hosting by Hari Bashyal
- 1474 hits Reasons Developers Should Switch to HTML5 ASAP by Guest
- 1411 hits Very Important Ergonomic Office Furniture Brand You Should Know About by neck
- 1393 hits Get Solution of Hp Printer Offline Errors on Windows and Mac by shubhi gupta
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...