Google Chrome is a widely used browser which is installed in almost all the systems and devices in the world. Indeed, it is a stable and reliable browser but there are times when a user faces issues with the chrome browser.
Issues and fixes of Google chrome
Although Google Chrome is one of the great browsers but many users have reported that Chrome is not responding. It becomes a problematic situation when a user wants to access the internet through Google Chrome. Some of the common Google chrome issues faced by the user are as follows:
- Google chrome keeps freezing
- Google chrome is not responding
- Google chrome keeps crashing
- Google chrome not loading
- Google chrome not working properly
If any other issue is there, it can also be resolved by contacting the technical support.
Fixes to resolve the issue of Google not responding
When user is unable to use the browser due to the issue of Google Chrome Not Responding, then below mentioned troubleshooting steps can be tried out:
- The internet connectivity might be responsible for the issue. So, before using the Chrome browser, user is required to check the internet connection.
- The issue might be coming up due to history or cache. So, the issue might get resolved by clearing the cache and cookies from the system.
- The extensions in the chrome browser might be affecting the working of Google Chrome. The user is required to disable the extensions one by one for the proper working of browser.
- In some cases, DNS cache is responsible for the issue. So, it should be cleared if Google chrome is not responding.
- The issue might get resolved by adding chrome to the firewall exception list.
- The user should check the malware in the system which might be hindering the working of Google chrome.
- The outdated version of Google chrome might be responsible for the issue. For the proper working and response of Google chrome, user needs to have an updated version of the browser.
- The user can try resetting the Google Chrome browser as it might resolve the issue of browser not responding.
- If nothing works, the user can uninstall the browser from the system and re-install it after a few minutes.
If still the issue of Google Chrome Not Working persists, the user can contact the technical support of Google. The support executive can be contacted by dialing the phone number or writing an email. The details of contact are available on the official website of Google.
There is no doubt that Google Chrome is the most popular and widely used web browser which provides plenty of user-friendly features. But there are times when a user has to see a problem while accessing the Google Chrome browser. In addition, it may occur due to poor internet connectivity.
Most Recent Articles
- May 21, 2020 Find Best Waveshare 7inch Hdmi LCD (C) by tannatechbiz11
- May 20, 2020 How to change gmail password in android phone? by wats josephine
- May 18, 2020 How to restore dell laptop to factory settings ? by wats josephine
- May 16, 2020 Arm your devices with McAfee to avoid ‘zero-day threats’ by Sophia Williams
- May 16, 2020 How to recover yahoo Account ? by wats josephine
Most Viewed Articles
- 28298 hits Familiarize The Process Of SEO by Winalyn Gaspelos
- 694 hits Cheap Domain Registration and Web Hosting in Nepal: AGM Web Hosting by Hari Bashyal
- 565 hits BellSouth Email Login by Valerie Scott
- 539 hits Reasons Developers Should Switch to HTML5 ASAP by Guest
- 519 hits How to Delete Google Photos Account Permanently by Annabell Matt
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...