The FrSky 900MHz R9 MM-FC (OMNIBUS F4 Fireworks V2) uses the ICM20608 over SPI to produce stable flight performance. Integrated with the R9 MM receiver mounted on-board protection box, and the ICM20608 runs perfectly under 32k Gyro loop. Also onboard are a barometer and AB7456 OSD chip for the Betaflight integrated OSD.
The FrSky R9 MM-FC (OMNIBUS F4 Fireworks V2) supports 3-6s Lipo direct input, built-in hall Current Sensor and Power Filter as well. The on Board PDB is tweaked by using 12-Layer PCB design. There is only 0.2-0.5 mohm internal resistance from input to each output pad.
FrSky 900MHz R9 MM-FC Features
Tantalum Capacitors can be added to the board (not included)
Solder pads added for VTX and Camera Control (next to Video pads)
The orientation of IMU FPC optimized
Gyro ribbon cable redesigned to fit without extending outside the board
Added an 8v BEC and LC Filter for the camera and VTX power
This board now has 5 UART ports
FrSky 900MHz R9 MM-FC Specification
STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight firmware (supported from v3.2)
FrSky R9 MM receiver in protection box
ICM20608 over SPI Bus in dampening box (optional MPU6000)
30.5×30.5 mm mounting holes
Supports Lipo direct plug-in (3-6S)
Built-in sensor damper
Supports 5V 1A BEC output (Buck)
Supports 8V 1A BEC with LC filter output for the camera and VTX (Buck)
STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode (Betaflight OSD)
Built-in hall Current Sensor
Built-in Professional Level PDB
More caps to reduce power noise
Note: Please upgrade the compatible R9M / R9M Lite module with the latest firmware simultaneously, and rebind the devices after the update.
Article source: https://article-realm.com/article/Computers-and-Technology/6719-FrSky-R9-MM-FC-supports-3-6s-Lipo-direct-input-built-in-hall-Current-Sensor.html
Most Recent Articles
- Mar 28, 2023 How Is Adaptive AI Changing The Face Of BI? by Grow
- Mar 27, 2023 Hiring Next.js Developers: Everything You Need to Know by Khushi Sondhi
- Mar 27, 2023 Hiring CSS Developers: Importance, Technical Aspects, and CronJ as an Expert by Khushi Sondhi
- Mar 27, 2023 Essential Guide to Hiring CSS Developers for Your Web Projects by Jane Booker
- Mar 27, 2023 Precautions when connecting a planetary reducer to a motor by Mark Liu
Most Viewed Articles
- 31197 hits Familiarize The Process Of SEO by Winalyn Gaspelos
- 1780 hits Cheap Domain Registration and Web Hosting in Nepal: AGM Web Hosting by Hari Bashyal
- 1726 hits Reasons Developers Should Switch to HTML5 ASAP by Guest
- 1671 hits Very Important Ergonomic Office Furniture Brand You Should Know About by neck
- 1620 hits Get Solution of Hp Printer Offline Errors on Windows and Mac by shubhi gupta
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...