First of all, let me tell you that, what a great radio is Taranis X9D plus. We all know that it is a favorite radio of all time of many hobbyists and there are many who would die to get this radio. It was the best radio you could ever get in the past 10 years and it is very amazing to see that FrSky Taranis x9d plus receiver combo stood to be the best in the last 10 years and there was no radio that could compete with it. It doesn’t mean that this radio is outdated, even though FrSky has discontinued it. But, the good news is that FrSky has released its upgraded version, Taranis X9D Plus 2019 with many features and with a powerful protocol which is the ACCESS.
As the title of this article state, it might be a little misleading as we are not announcing or disclosing the best FrSky Taranis x9d plus receiver. Nonetheless, there is no best receiver because all of them are best. They all may not be best in all situations, but each of them will be the best in where they are supposed to be the best. So it is all about finding the one that suits your need. For the same reason, we are just focusing on drone racing, and listing some of the receivers where you could use in such rigs. Once again, it should not be misleading as you can use any receiver on any application. It’s all up to you, what we are only looking for is more convenient ones. Reliability is the factor we are considering here. So let’s get started.
Archer R10 Pro
The Archer R10 Pro is from the latest Frsky receiver series that has 10 high-precision PWM channel outputs and features an excellent Anti-interference performance when it comes to spark-ignition on internal combustion models like jet RC planes. Moreover, It supports full-range signal strength or in short, it is a full range receiver with dual detachable antennas that assure you optimal antenna reception with the maximum range possible and it will be easy to replace the antennas without the need of any tools. In addition to all this, the R10 PRO receiver can also be used as a redundancy receiver along with any other FrSky ACCESS capable receiver that is equipped with an SBUS port. The most important features of this 10-channel receivers are its Anti-vibration performance and dual-battery ports for redundancy that ensure the maximum range ever possible.
All of the Archer receivers are hyper-matched with the latest ACCESS protocol that has many features like OTA (over the air) firmware updates and reduced latency etc. They not only feature wireless firmware upgrades, increased range, and telemetry performance but also the R10 PRO receiver now supports more functions like configurable telemetry power, S.Port/F. Port switching and FLR output which is something that is truly amazing that you can get in this small-sized factor. Moreover, Additional valuable features are under development that will unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol into more features that will make the FrSky transmitters much strong and best in this industry.
In short, this FrSky receiver matches all the needs and requirements for RC planes especially the ones that have engines onboard or uses engine for propulsion and this might be the best FrSky Taranis X9d plus receiver for Jet RC models. That is why it is equipped with Anti-interference in spark ignition and with a Built-in 3 axis gyroscope which means no need to get an additional Flight controller for such flight adaptations. Isn’t it cool?
Features at a glance:
· ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
· Built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer sensor
· Multiple flight modes and configuration methods (LUA & Free link)
· Supports signal redundancy (SBUS In)
· Supports power redundancy (Dual battery ports)
· Full control range with telemetry
· S.Port / F.Port
· Anti-interference in spark-ignition
· External battery / device voltage detection
· Dimension: 48.5x33x17mm
· Weight: 23g
· 16/24 Configurable SBUS Channels
· Operating current: 80mA at 5V supply
· 10 high-precision PWM Channels
· Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
· Control Range: Full range with telemetry
· Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters
So we have seen a good FrSky Taranis X9D plus receiver that is very suitable for RC Jets and planes. Hope this article has helped someone to choose a good FrSky receiver for your Taranis radio.
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 26, 2021 Tplinkrepeater.net | Tplink Extender Login | Tplink Extender Setup by Dlink Extender Setup
- Aug 25, 2021 How To Recover Yahoo Account Password Without Phone Number by john williams
- Aug 25, 2021 HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 7 by hpprint
- Aug 24, 2021 WordPress-Entwicklungsfehler, die Sieunbedingtvermeidenmüssen by BRIGHT DIGITAL
- Aug 24, 2021 Wie kann die Erstellung einer Website Ihrem Unternehmen helfen? by BRIGHT DIGITAL
Most Viewed Articles
- 29744 hits Familiarize The Process Of SEO by Winalyn Gaspelos
- 1311 hits Cheap Domain Registration and Web Hosting in Nepal: AGM Web Hosting by Hari Bashyal
- 1076 hits Reasons Developers Should Switch to HTML5 ASAP by Guest
- 1006 hits Very Important Ergonomic Office Furniture Brand You Should Know About by neck
- 1000 hits BellSouth Email Setting by Valerie Scott
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...