Did you know that you can raise or open a dispute on PayPal if something goes wrong with the product you have purchased? Yes, that's exactly what you can do with respect to the PayPal Refund Policy if you are not satisfied with the order you have received. Or, the situation is even worst that your order never turned up.
In a similar scenario, PayPal will help you in getting your money back. But, the first step you can take before opening a dispute is to contact PayPal and try to get the necessary help they can provide you with. PayPal will try its best to establish a communication between you and the seller from whom you have purchased the product.
If things don't seem to work out even after that, you don't need to worry because PayPal Refund Policy has got your back. You can always raise a dispute to claim the refund.
After making the whole investigation, PayPal will decide if you are eligible to get a refund or not. Once the decision made is in your favor, you will get a refund for your claim.
Here's how you can raise a dispute
In case the ordered product did not arrive, then you may raise a dispute. However, your dispute claim will only be fulfilled if you are able to prove it. Additionally, the seller will be asked to show the proof of shipment or delivery, in absence of that with the seller, you will surely get the refund:
(Important: this is possible only if you have purchased the product from one of PayPal's merchants. Also, you need to keep the timeline in your mind i.e. 180 days of the payment.)
- Initially, you need to complete the PayPal account login process.
- Now, navigate to the Resolution Center of PayPal.
- Make sure it is not more than 180 days of the payment made.
- In the Resolution Centre, you need to click on the 'Dispute a Transaction' option.
- After that, you need to select the item dispute.
If your first attempt to sort things out with the seller fails, you further need to escalate a dispute claim to us. For this, follow the steps given in the next section.
To escalate a dispute claim
- First, you need to login into your PayPal account.
- After successfully logging in, navigate to the Resolution Center.
- Make a click on the existing case.
- On the page that opens, select 'File a Claim'.
Before you file a claim, make sure it has not been more than 20 days since you first opened the dispute. After that, PayPal will take the necessary time to investigate thoroughly about your case and reach a decision.
Most Recent Articles
- Jan 19, 2022 Significance Of IT Services In Miami by Acordis Technology & Solutions
- Jan 19, 2022 A Strong System Architecture: Growing Business Productivity and Success by Acordis Technology & Solutions
- Jan 19, 2022 Cover of standard edition of "NBA 2K22" by Alexis
- Jan 15, 2022 How to Login the AT&T Router ? by John Watson
- Jan 15, 2022 Canon Pixma MX492 Setup by David Warner
Most Viewed Articles
- 30062 hits Familiarize The Process Of SEO by Winalyn Gaspelos
- 1435 hits Cheap Domain Registration and Web Hosting in Nepal: AGM Web Hosting by Hari Bashyal
- 1272 hits Reasons Developers Should Switch to HTML5 ASAP by Guest
- 1168 hits Very Important Ergonomic Office Furniture Brand You Should Know About by neck
- 1167 hits Get Solution of Hp Printer Offline Errors on Windows and Mac by shubhi gupta
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...