FrSky X8R receiver Description
The X8R is in a Smaller package then previous 8 channel receivers, but has so much more capability. The new SmartPort supports the new hub-less sensors as well as the older hub analog sensors.The X8R supports 8 standard servo outputs, and you can access all 16 channels by using the Sbus line with Sbus supported servos or use a FrSky S.BUS Decoder for the full 16 channels. Or you can use 2 X8R receivers in combination and the channels will sync 1-8 on the first and 9-16 on the second.The X8 protocol is also backward compatible! In D8 mode it work with the DHT, DJT, DFT and DHT-U transmitter modules.
More number of channels: 1~8ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS port,or combine two X8R to become a 16 channels receiver.
Parallel two X8R to become a 16 channel receiver.
With RSSI PWM output (0~3.3V)
SmartPort enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
Number of Channels: 16
Dimension: 46.5mm x 27mm x 14.4mm (1.83" x 1.06" x .56")
Weight: 16.8g (.59 oz)
Operating VoltageRange: 4V-10.0V
Operating Current: 100mA@5V
Operating Range: >1.5km (FullRange)
RSSI output: analog voltage output (0~3.3V)
All 16 channels requires the FrSky Taranis, or the XJT module bound in D16 mode.
For 8 channels in D8 Mode you can use the FrSky Taranis or XJT, DJT, DFT, DHT and DHT-U modules.
FrSky XJT module Description
Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST SYSTEM) achieves highly reliable link in interference rich environments.
Smart Port - Full Duplex communication
Easy to bind and instant link-up
Excellent reboot times
All channels failsafe
Very smooth servo movement
Alarm on events of receiver (low battery voltages, poor reception, etc.)
Error-free link, by using 48bits CRC algorithm
V8 Series: (Non-Telemetry receivers)
V8FR-II, V8R7-II, V8R4-II, VD5M
D Series: (Telemetry receivers)
D8R, D8R-II, D8R-II Plus, D8RSP, D8R-XP, D6FR, D4FR, D4R-II, etc.
X Series: (Telemetry receivers)
X8R, X6R, X4R, etc.
LR Series: (Long Range receivers)
Compatible with the following transmitters:
JR: 347, 388, 783, U8, PCM10, PCM10S, PCM10SX, PCM10IIS, 8103, J9303, MX-22, MX-24S, PX, 9XII, Eurgle 9X, Turnigy 9X and more.
Operating Voltage Range: 6.0V-15.0V
Operating Current: 140mA (@6V), 80mA (@12V)
Output Power: ≤ 100mW
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 30, 2022 Rfid Tags Play A Great Role In Epidemic Prevention by Bob Smith
- Aug 2, 2022 Advantages Of Rfid Technology In Animal Husbandry Management by Bob Smith
- Jul 19, 2022 Analysis On The Characteristics Of Uhf Rfid Industry Chain In China by Bob Smith
- Jun 28, 2022 Anti-Metal Tag for RFID Warehouse Management System by Bob Smith
- Jun 24, 2022 Do You Make These Simple Mistakes In Re.rockspace.local? by nick orman
Most Viewed Articles
- 1033 hits Apple Time Capsule Setup by Eliza Lewis
- 779 hits Printers for Laptops Are Awesome by Reese Williams
- 767 hits Make Your Printing More Convenient With Our Excellent Fuji Xerox Toner Cartridges by Web Master
- 764 hits Best Online Store That Offers Branded Ink Cartridges & Kyocera Toner Cartridges at Affordable Prices by Web Master
- 710 hits Acer Iconia Laptop - Innovative features and sleek design by Sharon Matthew
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...