The following guidelines can help you to download and install the HP Envy 5055 printer:
- Firstly, you must open a new web browser and reach 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- In 123.hp.com/setup 5055, you must click the link over there to download the driver.
- After that, this will direct you to the Drivers and Downloads section.
- On the next page, you will be selecting your operating system from the available list.
- Next, navigate to your system settings and check for the version of your operating system.
- Moreover, now, pick the correct version of the operating system.
- Check for the driver information and accept any agreement if available.
- Further, click the Download button to start with the downloading process.
- Finally, you must choose a location to save your HP Envy 5055 driver file.
- Now, access the driver file location and double click the driver file.
- This will start with the installation process of the HP Envy 5055 driver on your operating system.
- Move on with the on-screen prompts to install the driver and then start to add the printer to your operating system via the Add Printer Wizard.
- Separate steps are available for both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- At first, search and launch Change device installation settings.
- After that, from the device installation settings, choose yes and save the changes.
- Besides, locate the Control panel.
- Next, click the Devices and Printers option and choose to add a printer.
- Under Choose a device or printer to add this PC screen, elect the printer and tap next.
- Move on with the on-screen instructions to connect the printer driver.
- Thirdly, choose the HP printer from the list and then select your printer name from the printer’s pane.
- Further, prefer to add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname and tap next.
- Select AutoDetect from the Device type pull-down list.
- Enter the IP address into the text box and tap next.
- Finally, the Windows computer will establish a connection with the HP Envy 5055 driver and click Next to install the driver.
- Firstly, turn on the HP Envy 5055 printer and link it to the Mac computer using a USB cable or wireless network.
- Secondly, click the Apple icon and choose System Preferences.
- Next, click the Print and Scan option and then press the Plus icon.
- Now, provide the administrator password once when prompted.
- At last, pick the printer that you prefer to combine from the list.
- Tap Add and the HP Envy 5055 printer and the Mac computer will be connected.
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 7, 2020 Netgear WiFi Extender Setup by laurenlewis
- Aug 6, 2020 Manual detection of the Router during Extender Setup by Mywifiext Local
- Jul 21, 2020 Netgear Extender Setup And how to Reconnect o Home Network. by Mywifiext Local
- Jul 21, 2020 AC1200 WiFi Mesh Extender Setup by Mywifiext Local
- Jul 19, 2020 FrSky X9D Plus Review by Happy Little
Most Viewed Articles
- 474 hits Apple Time Capsule Setup by Eliza Lewis
- 454 hits Best Online Store That Offers Branded Ink Cartridges & Kyocera Toner Cartridges at Affordable Prices by Web Master
- 421 hits Printers for Laptops Are Awesome by Reese Williams
- 408 hits Make Your Printing More Convenient With Our Excellent Fuji Xerox Toner Cartridges by Web Master
- 384 hits Acer Iconia Laptop - Innovative features and sleek design by Sharon Matthew
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Activate www.youtube.com/activate on Roku and Kodi Platform Activating YouTube on Roku and Kodi with youtube.com/activate is equivalent...