Login errors have been quite common and almost thousands of users generally face with them. Sometimes it happens due to the carelessness of the user or sometimes there can be serious issues. But, no matter what, these errors can be rectified by employing some elementary troubleshooting methods. The email services have been recognized and widely used to formulate/ compose and send emails to recipients across the globe. Since millions of people indulge in the email sites, using it for personal or professional use, so the login errors can occur at any time. This blog will help you to resolve such errors, especially if you are an AOL, Bellsouth, ATT, and Xfinity email users. You can also apply some general methods to other email services as well. The main thing that would vary is IMAP, SMTP, and POP settings and configuration.
- You must check the port settings first if you are unable to login via ATT email.
- POP 3 Incoming mail server settings (inbound.att.net) (port 995)
- POP 3 Outgoing mail server settings SMTP (outbound.net.att) (port 465)
- IMAP incoming mail server settings (imap.mail.att.net) (port 993)
- IMAP SMTP outgoing mail server settings (smtp.mail.att.net) (port 465 or 587)
- Try login in from another web browser or any other device
- For password-related queries, implement the basic troubleshooting methods that you will employ when you forget a password
- Ensure that you have cleared the web browser’s cache, cookies, and history
- Make sure that the firewall settings have been disabled
- Run an anti-virus scanner in the device to look for virus or malware
These recommended steps will surely help you to fix the ATT login errors. And if trying these given steps, anytime in the future you again face with some and you feel like you need technical help. Then you can engage with ATT email customer support number anytime you wish, as the number remains accessible 24X7.
You may Also Read : login to xfinity email
Resolve login errors in AOL email
- Try using a different web browser other than Internet Explorer. Update the browser settings if they have been outdated.
- Delete all the browser’s caches, history, and cookies. For that go to settings and choose the browser history menu.
- Reset the web settings. Go to Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or any other web browser that you are using. Click on settings and then on advanced. Now reset the settings back to original defaults
- Make sure that the device is securely connected to the internet and there are no interruptions
- Disable the firewall settings and any other pop-ups or programs that are blocking the access
- Go to browser setting menu and then choose the option of ‘privacy and security’. From that select the content settings to enable the Java feature or java scripting
- For password related issues, make sure that the caps lock setting is accurate. If the password is shown incorrect, then click on ‘Forgot password’, and reset it by using any desirable method provided.
- Check the IMAP and SMTP settings
- Sometimes, there can be a server error or the site may be down. Try after some time.
- Disable the Wi-Fi connection. Switch off the router or try some internet troubleshooting steps if connectivity is the main issue
- You can also open Bellsouth email via AT&T email service on Yahoo. You need to enter your Bellsouth login credentials.
- Delete the cookies, cache, and history of the web browser that you are using.
- Check the incoming and the outgoing server settings
- Sometime, carelessly or entering incorrect login credentials in a haste can also cause this issue.
- Check for Nums Lock, Caps lock or special character error in password
- Restart the system and try logging in after some time
And if these steps, do not prove to be effective, then just without wasting any time, consult the mavens at Bellsouth email customer service.
How to fix the login error in Xfinity email ?
- When you are facing login errors in Xfinity email, you must first configure the following server.
- Incoming Mail Server Name- imap.xfinity.net
- Outgoing Mail Server Name- smtp.xfinity.net
- Incoming Mail Server Port Number- 993
- SSL- On
- Outgoing Mail server port number- 587(SMTP)
- Check the web browser settings and update them
- You can use the Webmail
- Verify the internet settings
- Delete the browser’s cookies and caches or try signing in from a different web browser
- For username related issues, you need to go to the account settings and do the basic troubleshooting methods as required and as prompted
- For password related troubles, first check, that you are entering the correct password. You can enable the view option.
- If you have forgotten the password, then you need to change it with the help of any one option that you desire. It could be via registered email, phone number or by answering a security question.
These methods will surely help you to resolve the Xfinity login error. If you are stuck at any step or is not able to configure the IMAP or SMTP settings, then you can ask for technical help from the professionals at Xfinity email customer service. The techies are available at your service 24 hours around the clock
Source url :- Fix login errors in ATT
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 12, 2020 How Incident Response Services Help Organizations In Responding Faster To Any Incident? by Cyber Defense Group
- Jul 11, 2020 Amazon, FB, & Microsoft come together to support Deepfake Detection Challenge by Michael Smith
- Jun 29, 2020 Microsoft Power BI software solutions by Online24x7
- Jun 26, 2020 How to get MS Office Photo editor on your PC and Mac? by Michael Smith
- Jun 19, 2020 How to get MS Office Photo editor on your PC and Mac? by Richard Thompson
Most Viewed Articles
- 804 hits Google Lighthouse- Auditing & Enhancing Shopify Theme Performance by Anuj Sharma
- 492 hits Www RR Com Toll-Free 1-800-414-2180 by Rachel Cooper
- 478 hits How Trading Strategies Software Helps to Grow Your Business? by Build Alpha
- 457 hits WHY SMART UX/UI DESIGN IS IMPORTANT FOR BUSINESS by Floria lena
- 455 hits Collect Plausible Information on SCADA Now by James Finch
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...