The Office applications are never boring, working with MS Office not only helps you to accomplish your professional task timely and efficiently. So, the developers of Office applications knows it well. You can now tweak the look and the feel of Office application to make it more appealing and more like home. There are many people who work with Office programs to accomplish a large portion of work. You need to just take some time and learn the best way to make your Office set to the personalized themes. Just to make it more fun these customizations can be done.
Changing of the colors or setting new personalized themes add a zing to the Office apps such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other and then it makes it more interactive. In this article, you will get to learn the instructions that will help you customize the color theme in MS Office 2019,2016 and Office 365 on the Windows operating system’s desktop. If you have a specific query related to Office applications then visit Office.com/Setup. Let us start the topic with no further discussions.
What are the steps to change the settings in MS Office?
Once you have installed the latest version of Office software from office.com/setup, then follow the instructions given below:
First of all, you have to tap on the “File” option.
- Tap on the “Options” button and then go to the “General” option.
- The next step says that you have to find the options to edit the themes set to the Office programs and apps.
- Remember, Office 2016 giveaways the new themes for those who have access to previous theme options. So, be sure in order to check the problem for you.
- For Office 2013 version, you will get the customization of Background graphic that is visible on the upper side of the webpage.
- Just find the file by tapping on the “File” and “Account” option followed by “Office Background” and then select one theme from the options available on-screen.
- Restart the application again to check the changes made by you.
Point to remember:
There is one way to offer many people with the same operating system and more personalization with control over their MS Office experience to opt for the Office 365 accounts. Every person uses their own sign in, even if they use the same subscription, everyone’s setting is just different. The users with Office 365 subscriptions have and advantage to sync the multiple devices with the help of Personalisation settings.
It is to be understood that the MS Office personalization gallery does offer many resources that include Windows themes, desktop backgrounds, languages, and other customizations. The most important thing to remember is that some of these customizations are different depending upon the versions of Windows you own. For more information on this, you can visit the Official website of Microsoft Office that goes by the URL office.com/setup.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article will help you to set new themes along with certain personalized settings as per the user's needs and preferences. If you have some confusion and queries related to the topic then visit the official Microsoft Office website that goes by the URL office.com/setup. You can even resolve the queries related to the Office applications and programs by keeping in touch with the Customer support team available on the official website.
Office 365 can be more useful than just an email application if you pick the right subscription plan. For business, enhancing productivity and collaboration in the organization has become necessary to make it easy and more proficient for the employees to work.But, numbers of businesses are still utilizing the basic plans of Office 365, which limit them from utilizing the updated features. So, to ensure you get every feature and use your Office 365 subscription to the most.
Most Recent Articles
- Oct 15, 2020 Why Every Organization Needs An Incident Response Service? by Cyber Defense Group
- Sep 12, 2020 How Incident Response Services Help Organizations In Responding Faster To Any Incident? by Cyber Defense Group
- Jul 11, 2020 Amazon, FB, & Microsoft come together to support Deepfake Detection Challenge by Michael Smith
- Jun 29, 2020 Microsoft Power BI software solutions by Online24x7
- Jun 26, 2020 How to get MS Office Photo editor on your PC and Mac? by Michael Smith
Most Viewed Articles
- 832 hits Google Lighthouse- Auditing & Enhancing Shopify Theme Performance by Anuj Sharma
- 521 hits Www RR Com Toll-Free 1-800-414-2180 by Rachel Cooper
- 487 hits How Trading Strategies Software Helps to Grow Your Business? by Build Alpha
- 477 hits WHY SMART UX/UI DESIGN IS IMPORTANT FOR BUSINESS by Floria lena
- 469 hits Collect Plausible Information on SCADA Now by James Finch
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...