Most Hairstyles are reliant on bobby pins, but which way do bobby pins stay perfect on the hair?
It’s simply annoying when a layer of hair pops out of the hairdo. At times, the way you place the bobby pins, leaves your hairstyle unstable and makes it fall out. Bobby pins come with endless uses and here’s how to use them to give your look a ‘wow.’
- Choose your Bobby pins wisely
Always buy quality pins for your process. Not every bobby pin has the same quality and strength, every brand differ. The hair salon Albuquerque New Mexico uses only professional pins for shiny and slippery hair, to make it stay in place. When you choose the pins, look if they are strong and have good-quality rubber tips at the end, so that they don’t get tangled in your hair.
- Which way should you slip the pins in?
Whether you should put the pin upside down or straight has many arguments for and against every time. The hair stylists Albuquerque say that it is both correct and not. This is because, if you had noticed the pins, they have a slight curve on them, which is in contradiction to the shape of your head. So, it is not right to put them upside down. If you had got a straight pin, you could use it any either ways.
- For that twisty hairstyle
Many hairstyles involve the Twisttechnique, but how can you use the style without a bobby pin? After all, this is the one which helps keep your hair remain in place. Well, the experts at hair salon Albuquerque New Mexico have a technique, instead of pushing the pin directly on to the hairdo, simply grab some hair in the start of the bobby pin and then turn the pin and push it the other way. This will give your hair an extra hold, allowing your bobby pins to stay longer.
- Pick the right color– you always wish to have your hairstyle complete while the pins remain invisible. So, pick the right bobby pin for your hair. If your hair is blonde, it is advisable to opt for a lighter shade, and if have a dark one, opt for black or brown bobby pins.
- Don’t overload the pins– It requires a lot of expertise to have your bobby pins stay in place while making sure that too much hair is not taken in. The more amount of hair you take in, less is the chance of your hair staying up. The hair and makeup artist Albuquerque say that the opening of at the start of the bobby pin exhibits how much hair the pin can hold.
Finally, never use your teeth to open the bobby pin, as it might make the metal bend and never use it on the wet hair, as it might damage the hair. We hope that these tips would prove to be of some help to you!
The author runs a hair salon Albuquerque New Mexico, he is also a frequent blogger who writes on various hairstyling tips. Visit https://christopherjamessalon.com/ for more details.
Most Recent Articles
- Nov 30, 2019 Goa Masti Club Booking Open Now by Alisha Malhotra
- Nov 19, 2019 Fashion Bloggers Influencers Are the New Gold by TheSue StyleFile
- Oct 17, 2019 Choosing The Right Swimwear According To Your Body by TheSue StyleFile
- Oct 12, 2019 The Most Popular Wedding Hairstyles by Beau Minnett
- Oct 9, 2019 Tips on Choosing the Right Hair Salon for You by Chris Babb
Most Viewed Articles
- 326 hits Bikini Laser Hair Removal Product is Designed to Help You Find Smooth Skin Quickly! by Guest
- 318 hits Fitness Leggings Store is the Right Place to Shop for High Quality Fitness Leggings! by Peter Smith
- 310 hits Where to Find Plus Size Evening Dresses by Danielle Pacheco
- 305 hits Keep the Style Integral with the Cool Collection of Oppo Realme 2 Pro Mobile Cases by Yamini Rawal
- 298 hits Fitness Clothing Store is Popular for Its Fitness Apparels and Accessories1 by Peter Smith
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...