Summer doesn’t have to be the season of bad hair days! Your hair only needs a little TLC!
Summer is the perfect season to let go of perfect, sleek hairdos and switch to a loose natural look. But, you must take some extra care to protect your hair from the heat, sun and humidity. Here we have listed a few hair care tips to keep your hair looking great in summer.
Trim Your Hair
Start summer with a trim to remove spilt ends and get a new hairstyle. Many hairstylists in Albuquerque recommend a mid-season cut as hair grows faster in summer.
Cover Your Hair
Always make sure to shield your strands from the harsh effects of sun by applying hair care products that contain UV filters. It protects your hair from damage and prevents fading of color-processed hair. Cover your hair with a scarf or hat, if you are planning to spend most of the time outdoors this summer. By doing this, you can prevent your hair from getting damaged and protect your scalp and ears, areas that are vulnerable to skin cancer.
Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
In order to deal with summer’s sweat and grime, you may be washing your hair more frequently. The leading hair salon in Albuquerque New Mexico recommends using a clarifying, or anti-residue, shampoo once a week to clear away product buildup and chemicals.
Don’t Use Hot Tools
During summer give your hair a break from hot tools including blow dryers, flat irons, and curling irons to avoid it from getting dry. Stay away from flat irons too as it may cause further damage to your already-dry hair.
Use Natural Conditioners
Always opt for natural conditioner like coconut oil or shea butter to moisturize your locks after washing, de-frizz, and smoothen it up. Using natural oils gives you natural, air-dried curls, if you have wavy hair.
Add shampoos that contain UV protection formula to protect your hair from harmful UV rays. This prevents your hair from damaging and fading.
During summer, colored hair gets ruined and damaged due to over-exposure to heat and salt. The heat oxidizes the hair color and leaves your beautiful hair dry and frizzy. You can bring back your dry hair to life by using keratin treatments as it helps in revitalizing and rehydrating hair strands. Talk to your hair and makeup artist in Albuquerque to help you choose the right keratin treatment products to fix your dry hair.
The author of this article is associated with a leading hair salon in Albuquerque New Mexico and has over a decade of experience in the field as hairstylist. In this article, he provides expert hair care tips for summer. Visit https://christopherjamessalon.com/ for more information.
Most Recent Articles
- Nov 19, 2019 Fashion Bloggers Influencers Are the New Gold by TheSue StyleFile
- Oct 17, 2019 Choosing The Right Swimwear According To Your Body by TheSue StyleFile
- Oct 12, 2019 The Most Popular Wedding Hairstyles by Beau Minnett
- Oct 9, 2019 Tips on Choosing the Right Hair Salon for You by Chris Babb
- Sep 3, 2019 girls schools bags by sophie martin
Most Viewed Articles
- 319 hits Bikini Laser Hair Removal Product is Designed to Help You Find Smooth Skin Quickly! by Guest
- 305 hits Fitness Leggings Store is the Right Place to Shop for High Quality Fitness Leggings! by Peter Smith
- 298 hits Where to Find Plus Size Evening Dresses by Danielle Pacheco
- 289 hits Keep the Style Integral with the Cool Collection of Oppo Realme 2 Pro Mobile Cases by Yamini Rawal
- 282 hits Buy Branded Watches Online to Add an Invaluable Item for Your Collection of Personal Accessories! by Dicken Jackson
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...