Getting a manicure or pedicure from a natural nail salon is always a relaxing indulgence. So, whenever you schedule an appointment with your nail salon, make sure that you leave with perfectly manicured fingers and toes. The nail salon you choose must follow advanced sanitary techniques and practices to reduce the chemical toxicity. Here we’ve listed a few tips to consider before booking an appointment with a nail salon for manicure and pedicure.
Before visiting a nail salon, check if the manicurist is licensed and have undergone specialized training to ensure they care for your nails safely. They must be able to find if a client has a fungal infection and how to avoid the spreading of bacteria and viruses to other clients.
Clean and Sanitized Tools
Visit your nail salon in advance to find out how the technicians handle their tools and work areas. Make sure that they sanitize cuticle cutters and clippers in pouches and clean tabletops, armrests, and foot-soaking tubs between clients.
Know Your Nail Polish
Have you noticed a distinct smell when you enter a nail salon? It is from the chemical compounds used by beauty brands to keep polish long-lasting and shiny. But, there are a few chemical components that you must avoid as those components can lead to hormone disorders and cause damage to the nail bed. Some of the harmful chemicals in nail polish that you must avoid are,
- Toluene – A chemical compound used to make the polish adhere to the nail plate
- Formaldehyde – A compound used to harden the nail polish
- DBP – A plastic polymer found in acrylic paints, and glue
The commonly used products for nail art in Des Moines such as nail polish, acrylics, and more have strong odors. Having proper ventilation makes sure that no toxic chemicals are lingering around you when you are getting your manicure and pedicure.
Reduce Your Mani-Pedi Session
Gel nails are massively popular these days. But, it requires UV exposure to make it hard, which has increased a great concern about the risk of skin cancer. So, limit your manicure and pedicure session to once a month or ask your salon whether they will use LED lights to dry nails, limiting exposure to harmful UV rays.
Hiring a mobile salon in Des Moines is also an excellent choice to ensure getting safe pedicure and manicure.
The author of this article is associated with the leading natural nail salon and has over a decade of experience in the industry. In this article, she writes about the tips to consider while choosing a nail salon to get safe manicure and pedicure. Visit https://www.dashingdigitsnails.com for more information.
Most Recent Articles
- Nov 28, 2020 Cremation Jewelry is the Best Way to Memorize Your Loved One by Andrew Wilson
- Nov 28, 2020 Wear Perfect Pet Memorial Jewelry to Memorize Your Beloved Pet by Andrew Wilson
- Nov 28, 2020 Wear Pendants for Ashes to Get the Best Value from it by Andrew Wilson
- Nov 28, 2020 Use Necklace Urns for Better and Smoother Style and Remembrance by Andrew Wilson
- Nov 28, 2020 Gifts for Men: Surprise Him with the Perfect Gift by Andrew Wilson
Most Viewed Articles
- 623 hits Keep the Style Integral with the Cool Collection of Oppo Realme 2 Pro Mobile Cases by Yamini Rawal
- 573 hits Printed Tank Tops: Cool, Comfortable, Affordable by Kavya Rawal
- 550 hits Things To Reckon When Buying The Mens Bracelets by Steve Rowe
- 550 hits Bikini Laser Hair Removal Product is Designed to Help You Find Smooth Skin Quickly! by Guest
- 543 hits Get Plus Size Clothes In A Variety Of Colors At Online by Kavya Rawal
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...