Getting a manicure or pedicure from a natural nail salon is always a relaxing indulgence. So, whenever you schedule an appointment with your nail salon, make sure that you leave with perfectly manicured fingers and toes. The nail salon you choose must follow advanced sanitary techniques and practices to reduce the chemical toxicity. Here we’ve listed a few tips to consider before booking an appointment with a nail salon for manicure and pedicure.
Before visiting a nail salon, check if the manicurist is licensed and have undergone specialized training to ensure they care for your nails safely. They must be able to find if a client has a fungal infection and how to avoid the spreading of bacteria and viruses to other clients.
Clean and Sanitized Tools
Visit your nail salon in advance to find out how the technicians handle their tools and work areas. Make sure that they sanitize cuticle cutters and clippers in pouches and clean tabletops, armrests, and foot-soaking tubs between clients.
Know Your Nail Polish
Have you noticed a distinct smell when you enter a nail salon? It is from the chemical compounds used by beauty brands to keep polish long-lasting and shiny. But, there are a few chemical components that you must avoid as those components can lead to hormone disorders and cause damage to the nail bed. Some of the harmful chemicals in nail polish that you must avoid are,
- Toluene – A chemical compound used to make the polish adhere to the nail plate
- Formaldehyde – A compound used to harden the nail polish
- DBP – A plastic polymer found in acrylic paints, and glue
The commonly used products for nail art in Des Moines such as nail polish, acrylics, and more have strong odors. Having proper ventilation makes sure that no toxic chemicals are lingering around you when you are getting your manicure and pedicure.
Reduce Your Mani-Pedi Session
Gel nails are massively popular these days. But, it requires UV exposure to make it hard, which has increased a great concern about the risk of skin cancer. So, limit your manicure and pedicure session to once a month or ask your salon whether they will use LED lights to dry nails, limiting exposure to harmful UV rays.
Hiring a mobile salon in Des Moines is also an excellent choice to ensure getting safe pedicure and manicure.
The author of this article is associated with the leading natural nail salon and has over a decade of experience in the industry. In this article, she writes about the tips to consider while choosing a nail salon to get safe manicure and pedicure. Visit https://www.dashingdigitsnails.com for more information.
Most Recent Articles
- Nov 19, 2019 Fashion Bloggers Influencers Are the New Gold by TheSue StyleFile
- Oct 17, 2019 Choosing The Right Swimwear According To Your Body by TheSue StyleFile
- Oct 12, 2019 The Most Popular Wedding Hairstyles by Beau Minnett
- Oct 9, 2019 Tips on Choosing the Right Hair Salon for You by Chris Babb
- Sep 3, 2019 girls schools bags by sophie martin
Most Viewed Articles
- 319 hits Bikini Laser Hair Removal Product is Designed to Help You Find Smooth Skin Quickly! by Guest
- 305 hits Fitness Leggings Store is the Right Place to Shop for High Quality Fitness Leggings! by Peter Smith
- 298 hits Where to Find Plus Size Evening Dresses by Danielle Pacheco
- 288 hits Keep the Style Integral with the Cool Collection of Oppo Realme 2 Pro Mobile Cases by Yamini Rawal
- 282 hits Buy Branded Watches Online to Add an Invaluable Item for Your Collection of Personal Accessories! by Dicken Jackson
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...