Hello brides-to-be, the “Engagement Season” is about to reach its end! Now is the right time to start planning for your big day. When thinking about the wedding, the first thing that probably comes to your mind is your wedding-dress. Though you might have been envisioning what you would wear on your wedding day all your life, it could be over-whelming to choose a single piece that suits you best and remains in trend for many years to come.
Here we have handpicked the top wedding-dress trends that are here to stay,
- Off-the-shoulder necklines
Though you could date them back to the 90’s, off-the-should necklines have begun to dominate the fashion world once again. Lace bodice, long sleeves and an off-the-shoulder opening would showcase your inborn grace, particularly if your hair is held up. It suits the taste of both contemporary and traditional brides.
When it comes to bridal wear, the back of the wedding gown would be equally noticed as the front. That is why wedding dress with a fashionable train at the back would always remain in trend. And seriously, wouldn’t you want to dazzle your guests as you walk past them while walking down the aisle?
If you want to go for a timeless design, choose a long sleeve lace wedding dress with a sophisticated train at the back.
- Colored wedding gown
Traditional white wedding dresses would always be considered as classic and enduring. However, the charm of colored wedding gowns from pink, champagne and even baby blue shades has captured the attentions of many women these days as it adds a personality to the design.
- Knee-length gown
Many women find floor-length wedding dress too ornate. A trendy knee-length wedding gown can provide you more comfort and is perfect for a spring/summer wedding.
- Long sleeve
Long sleeved compliments the figure of most brides and adds a touch of luxury to it. Also, it is very practical if you are planning to have a winter wedding.
By selecting a timeless design, you can make your wedding day look instilled in the hearts of your loved ones forever.
The author is a fashion blogger and has written a lot of articles about Party dresses, Wedding dresses and wedding accessories. She recommends the brand BlushFashion for wedding attires. To know more, visit https://blushfashion.boutique/
Most Recent Articles
- Apr 3, 2020 Different reasons why you should buy customized mobile covers by Dev
- Apr 3, 2020 Revamp Your Wardrobe with The Latest T-Shirts For Girls by Dev
- Mar 18, 2020 Why should You Wear Urn Necklace for Dad? by Andrew Wilson
- Mar 16, 2020 Why Is It Really Important To Choose The Right Fashion Brand Ambassador? by TheSue StyleFile
- Mar 12, 2020 Setting New Trends with the Latest Clothing by Aesthetic Homage
Most Viewed Articles
- 404 hits Keep the Style Integral with the Cool Collection of Oppo Realme 2 Pro Mobile Cases by Yamini Rawal
- 400 hits Fitness Leggings Store is the Right Place to Shop for High Quality Fitness Leggings! by Peter Smith
- 399 hits Bikini Laser Hair Removal Product is Designed to Help You Find Smooth Skin Quickly! by Guest
- 383 hits Where to Find Plus Size Evening Dresses by Danielle Pacheco
- 369 hits Buy Branded Watches Online to Add an Invaluable Item for Your Collection of Personal Accessories! by Dicken Jackson
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...