Marriage is undoubtedly the most special event that happens in your life. It is the most meaningful decision that you take after a lot of planning and discussions. You have some ideas and demands in your mind regarding your wedding outfit and of course your wedding ring or band. It is equally important for you to think about your wedding band designed by a well-known jeweler.
The Tradition of Wedding Rings and Bands
The ritual of exchanging wedding rings has been there in existence for more than a hundred years. It is a marriage tradition where the bride and groom exchange wedding rings with each other on the day of their wedding. Wedding rings continue to be a significant symbol for the groom and the bride of commitment towards each other in modern-day society. Wedding bands have taken the place of rings because of its sophistication, elegance, and stylishness.
Difference between Wedding Rings and Wedding Bands
Though it is hard to find major differences between wedding rings and bands, they are literally different from each other. And for understanding the difference, it is important to understand the significance and the role that both of these play in a couple’s life. Mentioned below are some of the differences that you find striking between wedding rings and bands.
The wedding band is a very new concept. One of the main reasons for choosing wedding bands over wedding rings is simplicity. A 6mm gold wedding band does not have precious and semi-precious stones on it, making the band comfortable and can be worn regularly. While wedding rings are more elaborate and often become difficult to wear every day.
Wedding rings have more elaborate designs and are extravagant compared to wedding bands. Most of the wedding rings have stones on them especially at the center of the piece called the solitaire. The wedding rings can be heavy and often painful if worn continuously. On the other hand, it is better if you prefer a 6mm wedding band that is light and does not sore.
A 6mm gold wedding band is more modern and contemporary when style and design are concerned. They have a super minimalist design making it the best choice for the brides-of-today. Whereas wedding rings have typical designs. They are perfect for the wedding day, but they are not suitable for any other occasion.
Because of simplicity and minimalist designs, a 6mm wedding band is less pricey than an elaborate and detailed wedding ring. They are decorative and often contain precious stones like diamonds, rubies, and emeralds. It is better to invest in a band that you can wear daily than a ring that you have to keep for special occasions.
Most Recent Articles
- Dec 3, 2020 PVR Cinema Re-opening: Safety Checklist to Follow by Dev Nair
- Nov 28, 2020 Cremation Jewelry is the Best Way to Memorize Your Loved One by Andrew Wilson
- Nov 28, 2020 Wear Perfect Pet Memorial Jewelry to Memorize Your Beloved Pet by Andrew Wilson
- Nov 28, 2020 Wear Pendants for Ashes to Get the Best Value from it by Andrew Wilson
- Nov 28, 2020 Use Necklace Urns for Better and Smoother Style and Remembrance by Andrew Wilson
Most Viewed Articles
- 630 hits Keep the Style Integral with the Cool Collection of Oppo Realme 2 Pro Mobile Cases by Yamini Rawal
- 580 hits Printed Tank Tops: Cool, Comfortable, Affordable by Kavya Rawal
- 558 hits Things To Reckon When Buying The Mens Bracelets by Steve Rowe
- 551 hits Bikini Laser Hair Removal Product is Designed to Help You Find Smooth Skin Quickly! by Guest
- 549 hits Get Plus Size Clothes In A Variety Of Colors At Online by Kavya Rawal
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...