Saree is one of the oldest forms of garments in the world that still exists for more than 3000 years. Rich culture and heritage is the backbone of India’s tradition. Saree is influenced by fashion wear in India. Kanjivaram sarees, Pure Silk Sarees, Banarasi Georgette sarees, Chanderi cotton sarees, Mysore silk sarees, etc. are different models of sarees in India. South Asian women’s most suitable attire is saree. Women and saree have had a never-ending love story. Countries like US, UK, Australia, America, Europe has huge marketing trends for Indian sarees. More than 100 different styles are there to drape a saree. Day by day the crazy for draping a saree is increasing gradually.
Pure Silk Sarees
Pure silk sarees are one of the most lovable traditional sarees by south Indian women. It is preferred by Lord Vishnu. Pure Silk Sarees are designed with high quality and capacity of enduring that can be cherished for generations. Temple border, checks, stripes, and natural features (birds, animals, and leaves) are inspired designs in pure silk sarees. The market gets filled with the latest collections, but pure silk saree has a fixed standard. In south Indian culture, Wedding has a prominent place and that occasion is specially designed with pure silk sarees.
Kanjivaram Sarees have traditionally worn silk saree from Kanchipuram in Tamilnadu India. Kanjivaram saree is designed with pure silk, gold cloth wore for special occasions, festivals, weddings, etc. Sarees border color and pattern are different from the body color and pattern. Sarees cost depends on their model, pattern, color, zari (gold thread), etc. Quality and craftsmanship help the saree to stay fresh for many years. The border, body, pallu (hanging part) is designed different wavers and joins them extremely tight. Dry cleaning is most preferred for kanjivaram silk sarees to maintain in good condition.
Banarasi Georgette sarees
Banarasi Georgette Sarees are variant silk originating from Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh and extremely popular all over India. This city is defined for beauty, religious values, and ethnics. Banarasi silk saree is designed with gold, silver threads and Buddhist scriptures that indicate India’s rich cultural history. Jamdani, Jangla, cutwork are the varieties of banarasi sarees. It almost takes a year to complete and specially created by handloom craftsmen.
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 7, 2020 6 Crucial features to select moto leather jackets for both men and women by Alen Cooper
- Jul 21, 2020 Time to refurbish your closet with men’s leather bomber jackets! by Alen Cooper
- Jul 20, 2020 Tips to select the right party gown dresses for the right events by Ashu Soin
- Jul 20, 2020 Body-shaper for dresses to make you look gorgeous and attractive by Ashu Soin
- Jul 20, 2020 Everything you should know about slim underwear shapers by Ashu Soin
Most Viewed Articles
- 1067 hits Purchase Variety of Canada Wedding Dresses Online Store at Reasonable Cost by Ruth Hill
- 522 hits Oneplus 6T Back Covers Are Stylish and Affordable by Yamini Rawal
- 499 hits Know how to buy real leather jackets easily by Alen Cooper
- 488 hits Hottest Sexy Styles Wholesale Bikini Swimwear for Women by neol
- 469 hits 7 best ways to buy the latest leather outerwear for men by Alen Cooper
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Activate www.youtube.com/activate on Roku and Kodi Platform Activating YouTube on Roku and Kodi with youtube.com/activate is equivalent...