Until the 20th century, wedding bands were worn mostly by women as it was a way to show loyalty and love to their husbands. But, during WWII, men had to live separately and away from their women and that be when men started to wear wedding bands to keep their loved ones close to their hearts in the form of the ring. This was quite emotional especially considering the fact they would never get a chance to reunite. However, this notion does not apply on this day, but the tradition is being followed religiously by not only Indian men but men from western countries too. Therefore, there is a lot of scope for a 10k gold wedding band nowadays.
Nowadays a 10k wedding band comes in varied forms. Besides gold, there are wedding rings made of different metals such as stainless steel, platinum, and silver. Also, they need not have to match the metal and pattern of the bride’s ring. It is entirely dependent on the preference of the groom. The 10k gold wedding band or any other form of wedding band can be sleek or simple or have gemstones or diamonds. So, it’s totally based on the personal taste of the groom.
Content of Gold for Wedding Bands
There is no doubt that the 10k wedding band is in much demand nowadays as many grooms prefer wedding rings with gold content in them. However, it all also depends on where you are located. Those residing in countries where gold is popularly sold and manufactured mostly consider 9 carats or 14 carats gold. If you prefer lighter gold, you can check out rings made of 22-carat gold too.
Men from the Western Countries
When deciding on a wedding band for your soul mate, most of them from western countries consider 14-carat gold as the regular one. But, the Dutch in particular follows higher standards as far as the content of gold is concerned. As per the Dutch Law, it states that if the jewelry has less than 14-carat gold content, it is not even considered gold. Regardless of this law, 9-carat gold is becoming highly popular and many countries like the United States and Germany prefer 10-carat gold. It is quite common in these countries.
Pure gold is more popular and in abundance, especially in Southeast Asia. There is a strong link to religion and you can find the same in most of the temples that are found almost in every corner of the continent. Consequently, the standard gold in this part of the country is 18 and 22-carat gold. Gold symbolizes beauty, prosperity, and superiority in India.
Most Recent Articles
- May 10, 2022 Thoughtful Best Man Gifts – A Great Way to Remind How Much You Appreciate Him by Andrew Wilson
- May 10, 2022 It Takes A Bit of Classic Grooms Men Gift to Be the Best Person of Accomplishment by Andrew Wilson
- May 3, 2022 Understanding the 4Cs of Diamond by Michelle Diamond-Reece
- May 3, 2022 The Top 5 Common Watch Repairs by Michelle Diamond-Reece
- Apr 25, 2022 Bead Bracelets for Guys are Equipped with Lucrative and Seamless Appearance! by Andrew Wilson
Most Viewed Articles
- 1345 hits A Brief Note About Stainless Steel Jewelries by Steve Smith
- 1031 hits Why Should Buy Stainless Steel Jewelry? by Steve Smith
- 978 hits Stainless Steel Vs. Sterling Silver by Steve Smith
- 904 hits Charm Bracelet for Women is Designed to Suit Just Any Occasion and Venue! by Steve Mize
- 891 hits Things You May Not Know About Pawn Shops by Guest
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...