There are many options to invest but Stock is one of the most Trusted option to invest as Stock provide highest potential return and as compared to long term there is no other type of investment tends to perform better.
1. Malaysia is an attractive investment destination, since progress of the Malaysian economy is on right track. Malaysia is the advanced emerging market with a strong economic base and developed market infrastructure which makes advantages to trade in.
2. If we go through the past facts & figures Since 2009 Gross National Income of Malaysia has increased by over 50 percent. Over the course of 2017 alone, it is estimated to have expanded by a very healthy 9.1 percent, to RM1.3 trillion. Malaysia’s GDP growth rebounded from the contraction of 1.7 percent we saw in 2009, to a very positive 5.9 percent in 2018.
3 if we talk about the Malaysian capitalization that has increased 187 percent and previous year in 2017 foreign net fund inflow recorded a RM10.8 billion which is the highest since 2012. from 2009 the FBM KLCI has increased 105 percent.
4. Same as the Bursa Malaysia stocks the Malaysian Islamic Capital Market sukuk is the largest globally grew 11.9 percent to reach a size of RM1.9 trillion. Corporate bond and sukuk new issuance to have 1.2 billion while on the other side Malaysia’s bond and sukuk market increase further to RM1.28 trillion.
5. Malaysian Currency Ringgit appreciated against US dollar as 10.4 percent in 2017 and on 5 january 2018, touched a 17 month high breaking the four dollar psychological barrier.
6 From Past few years many global firms have shown interest in malaysian Market like HSBC has invested RM1 billion to build its future regional headquarters at the Tun Razak Exchange. likewise HSBC, Huawei which serves more than a third of the world’s population have made its global operations headquarters in malaysia with a project cost of RM2.2 billion. The Saudi Aramco's invested the biggest downstream investment in
Petronas’s Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated development in Johor.
7. The list of Investors are very long as same that of malaysian BLue chip company , Sime Darby Plantation is the world’s largest producer of Certified Sustainable Palm Oil. Top Glove is the world’s largest manufacturer of gloves. And AirAsia is the world’s best low cost airline.
8 For 2017-2018 the World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness index Malaysia is ranked 3rd for Strength of Investor Protection, Out of 137 countries.
9. The University of Pennsylvania awarded Malaysia the laurels as the “Best Country to Invest in.
10. The World Bank confirmed that in coming next few years malaysian economy is growing from a position of strength and expected to achieve the status of high income country.
Bursa Malaysia was known as Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (KLSE, Bursa Saham Kuala Lumpur). Bursa Malaysia today is one of the largest bourses in Asia with about 1,000 listed companies offering a range of investment choices.
Bursa Malaysia is an exchange holding company, All operation of exchange, offering the exchange-related services including trading, clearing, settlement and depository services come under the Bursa Malaysia Exchange.
Bursa Malaysia Stock market is the world's biggest palm oil futures trading hub since 1980. FCPO is the platform which provide to set a price benchmark for the crude palm oil market, traded electronically on Bursa Malaysia's trading platform in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR), Their code names are FPKO, FCPO and FUPO, respectively Indexes- In April 1999 Kuala Lumpur Shariah Index (KLSI) is launched FTSE international index methodology is used to raise the level of KLCI (Bursa's benchmark index ). The enhanced KLCI renamed as FBM KLCI based on globally accepted standard with the transparency of the methodology for the KLSE Trading or Bursa Malaysia Trading Bursa Malaysia Offerings & Products-
Offshore listings and services
Bonds and Islamic offerings
For more market updates you can contact to most recommneded KLSE Stock Advisory for KLSE Signals and Forex, Comex Tips Provided By Epic Research.
Most Recent Articles
- Mar 27, 2020 Worst Days in Stock Market History by futu fan
- Oct 9, 2018 Small Mistakes that Traders do while Trading in KLSE Market by Marks Tylor
Most Viewed Articles
- 306 hits Small Mistakes that Traders do while Trading in KLSE Market by Marks Tylor
- 41 hits Worst Days in Stock Market History by futu fan
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...