Indian food served in the best Indian restaurants in Vancouver is filled with rich aromas and diverse flavours that are irresistible. Well-known for its spices and delicious taste, Indian food is popular among food lovers in Canada more than ever before. Unfortunately, Indian food is highly misunderstood, and people took it to be hot, spicy, oily, rich and fatty. Moreover, preparing Indian dishes is considered to be challenging and time-consuming. In this article, the chefs from the best Indian restaurants in Vancouver burst the bubble of myths spun around traditional Indian food.
Indian Food is Hot and Spicy
Indian food is well-known for its usage of spices, but that doesn’t mean that every Indian dishes are hot and spicy. Not all Indian food is made using a large assortment of spices, and only one or two ingredients are added to enhance the taste. In some Indian dishes, the spices are adjusted to create a milder version to soothe your taste buds. If you are worried about hot chicken gravy, you can opt for a mild butter chicken to enjoy the authentic taste of Indian cooking.
Indian Food is Unhealthy
Like any other cuisine in the world, Indian cuisine has both dishes made using less oil and more oil. It’s your choices that make the difference. The traditional Indian restaurant menu features Indian dishes made using fresh and high-quality ingredients that make it even healthier. If you are more calorie-conscious, you can consider using less oil for dishes to make it a healthier option. Moreover, the usage of spices and herbs in Indian cooking makes Indian food nourishing and empowers your immune system.
Indian Food is Diet-busting
As mentioned earlier, the richness of Indian food depends on the choices you make. Indian food is diverse and contains dishes from different cultures within India. It contains buttery chicken dishes, healthy tandoori varieties, and rich sweet options such as gulab jamun, jalebi, and more. So, health-conscious individuals must watch the platter they choose as Indian dishes are tempting and appealing.
Indian Food Uses Curry Powder
This myth is not at all true. Not all Indian dishes use curry powder, and the spices used in individual dishes are varied based on the taste. Curry powder is a special blend that’s not used in every dish but is sometimes added to a certain platter to enhance the flavour.
The Bottom Line
Indian food is well-known for its richness and mouth-watering taste. Don’t let these misconceptions stop you from experiencing the appetizing dishes from one of the best, authentic cuisines in the world.
Visit https://www.palkirestaurant.com/ to order Indian food online in Vancouver.
The author of this article is a food blogger and writes about the various cuisines around the world. In this article, she debunks the myths on Indian food served at the best Indian restaurants in Vancouver. Visit https://www.palkirestaurant.com/ for more information.
Most Recent Articles
- Jan 17, 2022 Why Hiring Any Tiffin Service Is A Good Move? by Homemade Tiffin Surrey
- Jan 17, 2022 Dining Out? Here Are a Few Tips For a More Satisfying Dining Experience by Peter Kats
- Jan 10, 2022 3 Reasons Why A Mobile Pizza Caterer Should Be Picked Up For Your Next Party by Laurie Hekeik
- Jan 10, 2022 Pizza Catering in Sydney- the Best Way to Cater Your Wedding by Laurie Hekeik
- Jan 10, 2022 This is the team who will be the ones to take MyPlayer all up to the highest point in NBA 2K22 by Alexis
Most Viewed Articles
- 1132 hits List of Celebrities who aren't shy about their sweet tooth by Myra
- 847 hits Natural Factors Canada Supplements: The Best Means to Replenish Your Health by NANCY SMITH
- 732 hits This week in food and drink: What's brewing in 2018 by nisse lind
- 714 hits Things to consider when choosing best Woodstock VT Restaurants by Lincolninn
- 660 hits Brentwood Food Delivery Service is All Set to Bring Immense Help for You! by Richard Mize
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...