When it comes to the wedding reception, you may try to cut some of the costs of your big day so that you can afford to accommodate everyone in your guest list. However, when it comes to the wedding catering Blacktown, it may be tempting to include all those fancy dishes on your menu, but it is going to cost you a lot of money. You can examine your reception menu and see what changes you could do to save money. So, planning is the key. Here are a few ways to help cut wedding catering costs.
Opt for Buffet service
If you want to save money on your wedding catering in North Sydney, opt for a buffet service. Yes, of the services, the platted meals are pricier as it not only requires you to pay per plate, but you also have to pay for the serving staff. When compared to sit-down meals, buffets are lesser in price as you don’t have to have serving staff for each table. Moreover, you can reduce food wastage if you choose a buffet service. Buffet service creates an opportunity for your guests to mingle with each other and socialise.
Go with seasonal foods
One of the best ways to cut down the wedding catering Parramatta costs and enhance the flavours is by choosing the food items which are season around the time of your wedding. When deciding on the menu, add seasonal food items as it will be available locally and it is cheaper. If you choose non-season vegetables or fruits, you have to pay additionally as it may be shipped from another place. You can save money and will be happy to serve fresh dishes. Even simple food items can be added into your wedding reception menu with the help of the right caterer.
Keep it simple
Instead of going for steak, chicken, and fish for your main course, go for comfort food. Yes, it is a huge wedding catering trend now. Everybody likes to have food items like pizza, short ribs, and mac and cheese, so why not serve that as the main course at your wedding. Undoubtedly, your wedding is going to be the trendsetter in your community, and it is going to be the talk town. Moreover, going simple also help you save a lot of money.
The author is a professional caterer who is specialised in wedding catering in North Ryde. Along with a team of professionals, he aims to create and design food that meets the needs and expectations of the customers. Visit https://www.spitroastcaterer.com.au for more details.
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 2, 2020 A Simple Guide on How to Order a Pizza by Simon Fadous
- Sep 2, 2020 Things to Consider When Selecting a Pizza Restaurant by Simon Fadous
- Aug 30, 2020 Different Types of Neapolitan Pizza by Simon Fadous
- Aug 30, 2020 Try These Exciting Pizza Flavours the Next Time You Order Pizza by Simon Fadous
- Aug 26, 2020 Everything You Need to Know About Pizza Toppings by Simon Fadous
Most Viewed Articles
- 580 hits Natural Factors Canada Supplements: The Best Means to Replenish Your Health by NANCY SMITH
- 498 hits This week in food and drink: What's brewing in 2018 by nisse lind
- 474 hits Things to consider when choosing best Woodstock VT Restaurants by Lincolninn
- 421 hits List of Celebrities who aren't shy about their sweet tooth by Myra
- 399 hits Brentwood Food Delivery Service is All Set to Bring Immense Help for You! by Richard Mize
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...