Coronavirus restrictions are gradually easing across the country, and after a two-month shutdown, restaurants, bars, and coffee shop in Castle Hill are reopened to get people back to work. Since New South Wales is in the first stage of easing restrictions, the Castle Hill restaurants are permitted to operate with a reduced capacity - only ten people to dine in at a time. So, if you are planning on visiting one of them, give them a ring or check their social media page to know their timings.
NSW also eases restrictions to allow at least five people to visit another household and up to 10 people for outdoor gatherings. Religious gatherings and places of worship are open to a maximum of 10 worshippers.
The recommendations of RCA are listed below,
- Maintain at least 1.5 meters between tables.
- All customers must have the CovidSafe app or register their name and number at the restaurant or café they dine in so they can be contacted later if needed.
- Customers must follow social distancing in the waiting areas.
- Restaurants must have wipes available for customers to wipe down the cash register keypad before use.
- No condiments must be presented on the table.
- Use disposable or chalkboard menus to prevent infection. Restaurants can also use a laminated menu if they can be cleaned.
- Use recyclable cutlery and crockery, or commercial dishwashers that can sanitise cutlery and crockery to 80 degrees.
- Patrons must have easy access to sanitisers.
The owners of the top-rated, good restaurants in Castle Hill see the lifting of the restrictions as a positive sign for the community as the people can get out now. In their opinion, people are used to going down to the markets and get out on weekends, but they haven’t been able to due to the lockdown. They believe that these changes in the restrictions will be good for their mental health. Now, with the restrictions being eased, they can go out for a couple of hours, have dinner once a week, and this can bring normality back into their life.
Hudson George, one of the leading Castle Hill restaurants is now open for daily brekky and lunch, and dinner Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. As a family-owned business, they strive to build an atmosphere that welcomes you in with the warmth of coming home.
The author of this article is associated with one of the top Castle Hill restaurants with over a decade of experience in the industry. Visit https://www.hudsongeorge.com.au for more information.
Most Recent Articles
- Jul 27, 2020 How can you benefit from Hiring Corporate Catering Services? by Laurie Hekeik
- Jul 27, 2020 Best Greek Wine Bottles Look Really Amazing! by Corelli Wines
- Jul 27, 2020 Premium Greek Wine are Relatively Inexpensive! by Corelli Wines
- Jul 14, 2020 Must-Try Popular Pizza Toppings in Australia by Simon Fadous
- Jul 14, 2020 What Makes Neapolitan A Perfect Pizza? by Simon Fadous
Most Viewed Articles
- 536 hits Natural Factors Canada Supplements: The Best Means to Replenish Your Health by NANCY SMITH
- 474 hits This week in food and drink: What's brewing in 2018 by nisse lind
- 449 hits Things to consider when choosing best Woodstock VT Restaurants by Lincolninn
- 377 hits Brentwood Food Delivery Service is All Set to Bring Immense Help for You! by Richard Mize
- 361 hits Reasons Why You Should Choose Lincoln's Inn Dining For Your Special Occasion by Lincolninn
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Activate www.youtube.com/activate on Roku and Kodi Platform Activating YouTube on Roku and Kodi with youtube.com/activate is equivalent...