Gong Cha flavored tapioca pearls are a big part of what Gong Cha USA Franchise stands for… Gong Cha is utterly committed in providing Boba Tea drinks that are fresh and prepared only utilizing high end ingredients. They take this very seriously. Therefore, the Bubble Tea experts in their tea shops will always go above and beyond to serve you the best Boba Tea drink that you could wish for.
Their flavored tapioca pearls are cooked every 4 hours, which ensures the freshness of tapioca pearls. Certainly, when Bubble tea beverages are served with fresh ingredients the quality and taste of Bubble Tea beverages is absolutely delicious. Furthermore, Gong Cha tea shops also, brew their grand assortment of teas every 4 hours. Not only will you have a tasty a Boba Tea beverage, but you’ll have one that is fresh and prepared with only top notch ingredients, that will make your experience that much more memorable.
The quality of Gong Cha Boba Tea beverages has made this bubble tea franchise very well known in the industry. They’re highly regarded and respected in the industry and they have gained loyal customers, who just love Gong Cha Boba Tea. Their dedication in providing customers with the very best Bubble Tea beverages is very well known to all those who have had the honor to taste one their beverages from one their many Bubble Tea series.
With freshly brewed flavored tapioca pearls, fresh brewed teas, a grand variety of tea series and an epic assortment of fresh ingredients that you can add to your Bubble Tea - it really comes to no surprise why Gong Cha USA Franchise is the leading Boba Tea franchise in America and in over 15 other countries.
In the U.S. alone, they’ve become so huge, that the Taiwanese drink has now become a staple in American culture. Not too many can accomplish this in just a matter of a few years.
In the last year, Gong Cha Boba Tea Franchise has taken their operations to new heights, as each month they’ve been opening new locations in different cities in America, which include:
Manhattan, New York
And other locations will be opening their doors by the end of the year!
Keep your eyes peeled for news on Gong Cha grand openings in your area, as their grand openings are festive events that are packing with fun and deals on some of their best Bubble Tea series.
About the Author:
Rosario Berry is a professional freelance writer, like to introduce Gong Cha Franchise. Its innovative and they periodically add new Bubble Tea Series to their menu, which gives their customers even a wider selection to choose from.
Most Recent Articles
- Feb 4, 2021 Global Bubble Tea Increase: What's Statistics Saying In 2021? by Rosario Berry
- Feb 4, 2021 Best Bubble Tea Locations With The Upcoming Little Star Jelly Series And Chocolate Lava Series by Rosario Berry
- Feb 4, 2021 4 Ways To Manage Your Bubble Tea Store by Rosario Berry
- Feb 4, 2021 4 Ways To Identify The Best Bubble Tea In New York City by Rosario Berry
- Dec 20, 2020 Stay Warm And Refreshed - Best Bubble Tea For Winter by Rosario Berry
Most Viewed Articles
- 573 hits Bubble Tea’s Popularity From Across The World by Rosario Berry
- 557 hits Popping Boba Vs Tapioca Boba - The Difference Explained by Rosario Berry
- 555 hits Where to Find the Best Bubble Tea in Manhattan, NYC? by Rosario Berry
- 495 hits Bubble Tea has Officially Become the Latest Craze in Texas! by Rosario Berry
- 486 hits Gong Cha's Array of Different Flavors of Tea by Rosario Berry
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...