Manufacturing cell therapies is technically and financially demanding; as a result, despite therapy developers gradually strengthening their in-house expertise, they are also becoming increasingly reliant on contract service providers
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market, 2019 - 2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities associated with cell therapy manufacturing. It focuses on both contract manufacturers, as well as developers with in-house manufacturing facilities, offering in-depth analyses of the various business entities that are engaged in this domain, across different global regions. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- An analysis of the various expansion initiatives undertaken by service providers, in order to augment their respective cell therapy manufacturing capabilities, over the period 2015-2019.
- An analysis of the recent partnerships focused on the manufacturing of cell-based therapies, which have been established in the period 2014-2019.
- Informed estimates of the annual commercial and clinical demand for cell therapies, in terms of number of cells produced and area dedicated to manufacturing.
- An estimate of the overall, installed capacity for manufacturing cell-based therapies based on information reported by industry stakeholders in the public domain A competitiveness analysis of biological targets, featuring insightful pictorial summaries and representations.
- A detailed analysis of the various factors that are likely to influence the pricing of cell-based therapies, featuring different models / approaches that may be adopted by manufacturers while deciding the prices of their proprietary offerings.
- A qualitative analysis, highlighting the various factors that need to be taken into consideration by cell therapy developers while deciding whether to manufacture their respective products in-house or engage the services of a CMO.
- An elaborate discussion on the role of automation technologies in improving current manufacturing methods.
- A discussion on cell therapy manufacturing regulations across various geographies, including North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- Elaborate profiles of key players (industry and non-industry) that offer contract manufacturing services.
- A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, which are likely to impact the industry’s evolution, under a comprehensive SWOT framework.
Get PDF Sample: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/285/request-sample.html
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Type of therapy
- T-cell therapies (CAR-T therapies, TCR therapies, TIL therapies)
- Dendritic cell therapies
- Tumor cell therapies
- NK cell therapies
- Stem cell therapies
Source of cells
Scale of operation
Purpose of manufacturing
- Contract manufacturing
- In-house manufacturing
Key geographical regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the world
Key companies covered in the report
- BioNTech Innovative Manufacturing Services
- Cell Therapies
- Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- Center for Cell and Gene Therapy, Baylor College of Medicine
- Centre for Cell Manufacturing Ireland, National University of Ireland
- Clinical Cell and Vaccine Production Facility, University of Pennsylvania
- Cognate BioServices
- Guy’s and St. Thomas’ GMP Facility, Guy’s Hospital
- Hitachi Chemical
- KBI Biopharma
- Laboratory for Cell and Gene Medicine, Stanford University
- Molecular and Cellular Therapeutics, University of Minnesota
- Newcastle Cellular Therapies Facility, Newcastle University
- Nikon CeLL innovation
- Rayne Cell Therapy Suite, King’s College London
- Roslin Cell Therapies
- Scottish National Blood Transfusion Services Cellular Therapy Facility, Scottish Centre for Regenerative Medicine
- Sydney Cell and Gene Therapy
- WuXi Advanced Therapies
Request for Customization:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
Most Recent Articles
- Mar 5, 2021 Tadalista 10 Mg by jack bell
- Mar 4, 2021 Should I Hire A Personal Trainer? by Robert Lahood
- Mar 4, 2021 What is thread lift? by Elite Aesthetics
- Mar 4, 2021 Tips To Choose the Right Sleep Specialist for You by vin cees
- Mar 4, 2021 Here’s How to Buy the Best Hospital Disinfectant Products by Rebeccacraig
Most Viewed Articles
- 1708 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 938 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 911 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 748 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
- 743 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...