Do you know nearly 70% of adults aged between 35 and 44 years have at least one missing tooth due to tooth decay, an accident, gum disease or dental fractures? If you suffer from such a problem, you might be wondering what your options are to gain back the confidence you lost with your smile. In the past, to fix teeth problems that were beyond repair was to pull them out and fix a set of dentures. However, a denture comes with its own set of problems.
What are the problems with dentures?
- Dentures do not protect jawbone from deterioration
- If they don't fit properly, they can cause mouth or gum irritation or may require some sticky adhesive to hold them back in place.
- Dentures might slip when you are eating or speaking.
- Dentures restrict the types of foods you can eat.
- No matter how perfectly they are made, they will never feel or look natural as they are not fixed in the mouth.
- Also, partial dentures can cause wear to the surrounding teeth structures.
- Dentures are not permanent solutions and have to be replaced.
Thankfully, we have an alternative to dentures now. Dental implants Melbourne! If you are considering dentures to replace your missing teeth, consider the advantages of dental implants first.
Why are dental implants a better option?
Dental implants restore your smile. They are superior to dentures. Implants substitute tooth roots as they are implanted into the jawbone, allowing the bone to receive stimulation at the site of the missed tooth as it functions just like a natural tooth root.
- Dental implants, unlike dentures, do not affect the surrounding natural teeth.
- As they are tightly attached to the jaw, you can freely eat whatever you like without the fear of teeth dislodging.
- They are mess free, requiring no replacement.
- Dental implants cost is affordable and they are far more attractive compared to a set of dentures.
- Not only they look natural, but they are also permanent.
The choice is clear!
Should I get dental implants?
If you are suffering from a missed tooth and your gums are healthy, you can benefit from dental implants. Implants are replacement tooth that is surgically implanted into the jawbone.
When maintained well with good oral hygiene, dental implants can last for a lifetime without the need for replacement. Dental implants are now a popular choice for people who have missed their teeth.
Get your implant now, because a better life starts with a beautiful smile!
The author is a dentist. He offers competitive and affordable dental implants Melbourne compared to any others in Melbourne or the whole of Australia. He, with his team treats patients with absolute care, respect, and professionalism. Visit https://www.dentalimplantmelbourne.com.au/ for details.
Most Recent Articles
- Jul 27, 2020 Wisdom Teeth Removal and Aftercare! by Paulo Pinho
- Jul 27, 2020 The types of Teeth replacement options and why Dental Implants are the best! by Paulo Pinho
- Jul 27, 2020 The Best Scottsdale Arizona Personal Trainer by Every Bitfitaz
- Jul 27, 2020 Nerolina Will Help You Relax by Essential Oil Wizardry
- Jul 26, 2020 What happens during Wisdom Teeth Surgery? by Will Sievier
Most Viewed Articles
- 1602 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 831 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 795 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 561 hits Military Women, Health Care Access, Fake News: Undergraduates’ Career Plans by Smithsson
- 547 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Activate www.youtube.com/activate on Roku and Kodi Platform Activating YouTube on Roku and Kodi with youtube.com/activate is equivalent...