It can be difficult for women to reduce weight, especially after pregnancy. It could be frustrating and overwhelming as all the dieting and exercises don’t seem to be working. Well, you aren’t alone. While some can shed those extra pounds easily, others find it challenging. If this sounds like you, maybe it is time to start focusing on strength training. In fact, strength training is the tried and true workout method to burn calories, build muscle, and shed fat all at once. It is particularly beneficial for ladies.
Here, the personal trainer at 24 hour gym Sydney has shared the reasons why strength training exercises are good for women:-
Compared to other workouts, strength training helps to burn more calories and speed up your metabolism. Metabolism is the rate at which your body processes food for energy. A study shows that regular strength training can help can increase your Resting Metabolic Rate by about 5% and burns out more calories throughout the day, even when you are not working out. The higher the RMR, the faster your body burns fat and helps to reduce weight.
Lose body fat quickly
If nothing seems to work, strength training should help. Did you know that incorporating strength training exercise into your workout routine is one of the easiest ways to lose fat? Yes, women, on average, store about 10% more fat than men. It can be hard to find effective ways to reduce body fat for a woman, and sometimes this is the reason why some can’t reduce their weight no matter what they do. Then, how to reduce body fat? The answer is strength training, as it helps to burn fat through muscle mass. The more time you take to develop your muscles, the quicker you can start to shed the fat off your body. More importantly, you don’t have to work out separately for your legs, arms, butt, and upper body. Build muscles all over your body and get into the desired shape. Local gyms offer various strength training programs that suit everyone.
It’s a myth that women who strength train will gain weight later. Women are more likely to lose their body fat when they do strength training exercises and not gain weight. It not only sheds inches where you don’t need it, but also allows building places where you do.
Strength training can help you tone up, slim down, tone up, and create curves in places that you need! Why not take up a free gym trial and see if it works for you? You’ll be glad about the results.
The author is a blogger and fitness trainer who owns a gym that is reputed and well-established. He has the equipment and expertise to support all types of training including cardio, weights, functional and group classes. Visit https://stepzfitness.com.au/for more details about free gym trial.
Most Recent Articles
- Jun 10, 2021 Cardiac Pacemaker Market Trends and Forecast Research Report to 2023 by vinit
- Jun 10, 2021 Dry Eye Syndrome Market Report Till 2023 | Industry Analysis & Forecast by vinit
- Jun 10, 2021 Metagenomic Sequencing Market Set for Rapid Growth by 2023 by vinit
- Jun 10, 2021 Operating Room Management Market : Research Analysis, Strategies, Business Plan by 2023 by vinit
- Jun 10, 2021 Atopic Dermatitis Market Growth Factors, Development Status, and Forecast by 2023 by vinit
Most Viewed Articles
- 1770 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 1012 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 992 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 820 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
- 818 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...