Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Medical Device Batteries: Focus on Implants and Wearable Medical Devices - Market Distribution by Battery Chemistry (Lithium, Zinc Air, Nickel and Others), Rechargeability (Rechargeable and Non-Rechargeable), Application (Hearing Aids, Patient Monitoring Devices, Drug Delivery Devices, Cardiovascular Medical Devices and Others) and Key Geographies (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MENA and Rest of the World): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030” report to its list of offerings.
Battery-operated medical devices, such as cochlear implants, defibrillators, insulin pumps and pacemakers, have redefined 21st century healthcare, adding to the user convenience factor and offering profitable value propositions for developers. Battery technologies have simultaneously evolved, with modern power-storage cells having improved safety features and the potential to be used for longer durations.
Key Market Insights
More than 930 batteries, designed for use in medical devices, are currently available / under development
More than 75% of the aforementioned batteries that are intended for implants and wearable medical devices, have lithium based chemistries. The majority of batteries captured in the report (62%) are intended for hearing aids; this is followed by those used in patient monitoring devices (17%) and drug delivery devices (12%).
Over 50 companies, across the world, claim to be engaged in developing medical device batteries
Majority (45%) of these battery developers are located in the Asia Pacific region, primarily in China, while Europe (29%) and North America (27%) almost have an equal number of innovators focused in this field. More than 40% of the industry stakeholders are very large firms.
330+ patents related to medical device batteries have been filed since 2015
R&D activity related to medical device batteries is largely concentrated in the US, considering that more than 35% of the total number of patents were filed in this region. Around 70% of intellectual property related filings in this field were observed to focused on batteries intended for implantable devices.
North America and Europe are anticipated to capture close to 50% market share, by 2030
On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to witness a higher growth rate as compared to other geographies due to the advancement in healthcare facilities. Currently, the market is driven by the sales of medical device batteries designed for wearable medical devices (75%), followed by those intended to power implantable devices (25%). Further, rechargeable medical device batteries currently capture 25% of the overall market share (in terms of sales revenues).
Get Latest Market Insights: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/medical-device-batteries-market/request-customization.html
Key Questions Answered
- What kind of batteries are currently available / under development for different types of medical devices?
- Who are the leading developers of medical device batteries?
- What are the key applications of medical device batteries in the modern healthcare industry?
- Who are the most likely partners for medical device battery developers?
- How is the intellectual property landscape in this field likely to evolve in the foreseen future?
- What are the factors that are likely to influence the market’s evolution?
- How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
The USD XX billion (by 2030) financial opportunity within the medical device batteries market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Lithium based
- Zinc Air based
- Nickel based
Type of Device
- Hearing Aids
- Patient Monitoring Devices
- Drug Delivery Devices
- Cardiovascular Medical Devices
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Rest of the World
The research includes detailed profiles of key players (listed below) engaged in the development of medical device batteries; each profile features an overview of the developer, its financial information (if available), recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- Blue Spark Technologies
- EaglePicher Technologies
- Energizer Holdings
- Guangzhou Battsys
- Tadiran Batteries
- VARTA Microbattery
Request for Customization: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/medical-device-batteries-market/request-sample.html
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
Find more: Medical Device Batteries, Medical Device Batteries Market, Medical Device Batteries Market Research Report, Medical Device Batteries Market size, Medical Device Batteries Market growth, Medical Device Batteries Market revenue, Medical Device Batteries Market Analysis, Medical Device Batteries Industry Forecast
An exponential increase in development efforts related to wearable medical devices and implants, has fueled a corresponding rise in demand for safe, compact, light-weight and high energy density batteries with longer life span
Most Recent Articles
- May 10, 2021 How to make your Dental Implants Last Longer? by Paulo Pinho
- May 10, 2021 Critical Care – What You Need to Know by Swapnil Pawar
- May 8, 2021 Hidden Signs and Symptoms of Depression by Jason Pace
- May 8, 2021 Hidden Signs and Symptoms of Depression by Jason Pace
- May 8, 2021 Food Diets to Follow After Removing Wisdom Teeth by Paulo Pinho
Most Viewed Articles
- 1747 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 990 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 976 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 798 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
- 793 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...