The Global Addison’s Disease Market is anticipated to hold a market value of USD 168 million in the year 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period. Addison’s disease occurs when the body starts producing inadequate amounts of certain hormones produced by adrenal glands. The glands start to produce too less cortisol and aldosterone as well. Addison’s disease is a rare disorder, and only 1 in 100,000 people suffer from it.
The increasing prevalence of Addison’s disease and rising research & development activities to produce new products for diagnosing and treating diseases is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. According to a report published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information in June 2017, the incidence rate of Addison’s disease is 0.6 per 100,000 of the population per year. Despite the drivers, difficulty in diagnosis in early stages and lack of knowledge can restrain the market growth over the assessment period.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/addison-s-disease-market-6628
Geographically, the Americas is expected to dominate the global market owing to the presence of well-developed healthcare sector, raising awareness of the disease and favorable reimbursement policies. Europe is expected to hold the second largest position in the global market owing to the growing awareness about the disease coupled with increasing healthcare expenditure. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market owing to the rising prevalence of the disease and increasing developments in pharmaceuticals & diagnostics segment. Furthermore, the Middle East and Africa region are expected to account for the least market share in the global market.
Some of the prominent players in the global Addison ’s disease Market are Pfizer Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Shire, Tocris Bioscience, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck KGaA, Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Abbott, Amgen Limited & Amgen Ireland Limited, Bayer AG, Biogen, Eli Lilly and Company, Novartis AG, Diurnal, Switzer Life science Pvt. Ltd., and others.
Most Recent Articles
- Jul 15, 2021 Vidalista 20 - Best treatment for erectile dysfunction by Medsvilla
- Jul 14, 2021 Dental implants for healthy jawbones! by Paulo Pinho
- Jul 14, 2021 How to assure you get the most reliable dental implants possible? by Paulo Pinho
- Jul 14, 2021 4 Ways Wisdom Teeth Removal Secures Your Oral Health by Paulo Pinho
- Jul 14, 2021 5 Soft Foods for a Speedy Recovery After Wisdom Teeth Removal by Paulo Pinho
Most Viewed Articles
- 1803 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 1043 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 1028 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 850 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
- 849 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...