Organ transplantation is one of the significant developments in modern-day medicine. Organ transplantation is a medical procedure in which the organ is removed from one body and transferred to another body to replace the organ that is missing or damaged.
One of the major aspects of organ transplantation is the approval of the patient or the patient's family. Organ harvesting without prior permission is illegal and a serious crime. Organ transplantation is typically performed with a brain-dead patient whose other organs are healthy and can be used to save another person's life.
As per Market Research Future (MRFR) analysis, the global organ transplantation market is expected to grow at 9.8% CAGR from 2017 to 2023 (forecast period).
The key driver of organ transplant demand is the rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases and organ failure. Increased incidence of kidney disease, over-consumption of alcohol, and insalubrious diets have led to the development of the organ transplantation market. Whereas the high costs of transplantation, the small number of donors, and the rising incidence of organ failure have restricted the industry's growth.
The global market for organ transplantation has been segmented into type, product, type of transplant, treatment, and end-users.
Based on type, the global market for organ transplantation has been segmented into organs, heart, kidney, liver, lungs, and other.
Based on products, the global market for organ transplantation has been segmented into organ preservation solutions, transplant diagnostics, tissue products, and others.
Based on the type of transplant, the global market for organ transplantation has been segmented into autograft, xenograft and xenotransplantation, allograft and all transplantation, and others.
Based on treatment, the global market for organ transplantation has been segmented into immunosuppressant, analgesic, and other. Immunosuppressant is further divided into calcineurin inhibitors, mTOR inhibitor, ant proliferative agents, steroids, and others. Calcineurin Inhibitors are sub-segmented into tacrolimus and cyclosporine. mTOR inhibitor is sub-segmented into sirolimus and everolimus.
Based on end-users, the global market for organ transplantation has been segmented into hospitals, transplant centers, and others.
Some of the leading participants in the global organ transplantation market are Terumo Medical Corporation (US), Transonic (US), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Novartis International AG (Switzerland), OrganOX Limited (UK), Bio Med Pvt. Ltd. (US), Astellas Pharma, Inc (Japan), Transplant Biomedical (UK), TransMedic, Inc. (US), Accord Healthcare GmbH (Spain), Preservation Solutions, Inc. (US), Sanofi (France), Pfizer, Inc. (US), Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S (Denmark), GlaxoSmithKline Plc. (UK).
Most Recent Articles
- Jun 10, 2021 Cardiac Pacemaker Market Trends and Forecast Research Report to 2023 by vinit
- Jun 10, 2021 Dry Eye Syndrome Market Report Till 2023 | Industry Analysis & Forecast by vinit
- Jun 10, 2021 Metagenomic Sequencing Market Set for Rapid Growth by 2023 by vinit
- Jun 10, 2021 Operating Room Management Market : Research Analysis, Strategies, Business Plan by 2023 by vinit
- Jun 10, 2021 Atopic Dermatitis Market Growth Factors, Development Status, and Forecast by 2023 by vinit
Most Viewed Articles
- 1770 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 1012 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 992 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 820 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
- 818 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...