Atopic Dermatitis is one of the most common types of eczema that is with the patients who suffer from this disease and have a super sensitive skin and a reduced threshold for irritation. It misguides the immune system in the body and leads to the development of chronic diseases. The prevalence of atopic dermatitis has increased all over the world and mostly it has been affecting infants and children. This problem includes food allergies, fever, allergic asthma, atopic dermatitis and anaphylaxis.
The type of eczema has various patterns that depends on the age of the patients. It can occur anywhere in the body and can be characterized by a low quantity of filaggrin protein that allows for the skin to become dry and reduces the immunity ability. The market for this type of eczema is growing majorly, attributing to the prevalence of atopic disorders and the various technological developments in the medical devices field.
Atopic dermatitis global market report showcases that the market will grow at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period of 2017-2023. According to the report published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information, and the atopic dermatitis has affected around 20% of the infants and children and 3% of the adults at a global level. There has been a rising funding along with the government support for the research and development boosting the growth of the atopic dermatitis market.
North America is the dominant region in the global atopic dermatitis market and has been assessed to lead the market over the forecast period, owing to the extensive investment in the healthcare sector, government expenditure towards healthcare research and development for advancement, growing usage of cosmetics and perfumes which lead to skin irritation, and the increasing patient population.
Europe has been accounted for the second largest market share in the global atopic dermatitis market. The market has been assessed to grow significantly due to the increasing expenditure in stable economies such as France and Germany on healthcare and ensures the affordability of high-quality medical care by consumers owing to their steady disposable income.
The Asia Pacific has been assessed as the fastest growing region in the global atopic dermatitis market, owing to the increasing healthcare expenditure by the governments in emerging economies such as China, and India, to provide consumers with better medical facilities.
Astellas Pharma Inc. and Nanna Therapeutics, a biotech company, have announced an acquisition that is focused on addressing the age-related diseases with the unmet medical needs that includes the mitochondria-related diseases that enable the creation and rapid testing of more diverse chemical libraries. It enables the approach of enabling the phenotype-based screening which is not feasible.
Most Recent Articles
- Jun 10, 2021 Cardiac Pacemaker Market Trends and Forecast Research Report to 2023 by vinit
- Jun 10, 2021 Dry Eye Syndrome Market Report Till 2023 | Industry Analysis & Forecast by vinit
- Jun 10, 2021 Metagenomic Sequencing Market Set for Rapid Growth by 2023 by vinit
- Jun 10, 2021 Operating Room Management Market : Research Analysis, Strategies, Business Plan by 2023 by vinit
- Jun 10, 2021 Respiratory Therapeutic Devices Market Trends, Development and Growth by Regions to 2023 by vinit
Most Viewed Articles
- 1770 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 1012 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 992 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 820 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
- 818 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...