Off-site, modular construction minimizes disruption to building timelines and logistical delays, ensuring systematic delivery of new facilities, this is particularly beneficial within the healthcare industry, where speed, sanitation and sterility are crucial
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Modular Facilities in Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Market”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future potential of the players engaged in offering services for modular facility construction for biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. The study presents an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. Amongst other elements, the report features:
- An in-depth review of the market landscape of players that offer services for modular facility construction for biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, along with the details of certifications obtained and COVID-19 related initiatives undertaken by modular service providers.
- A review of the market landscape of modular cleanrooms along with information on their year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters, type of industry served, type of modular cleanrooms, type of modular cleanroom components. It also includes details related to regulatory approvals and certifications.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been inked by stakeholders in this domain, during the period between 2012 and 2021.
- An in-depth analysis of modular projects undertaken across key geographical regions, featuring information on type of facility, facility area, most active manufacturers, most active clients, location of facility.
- An insightful analysis on facility construction trends in the pharmaceutical industry for the last five years, highlighting facility construction projects established by top 20 pharma / biotech players.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that provide a wide range of modular manufacturing solutions to pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- An in-depth review of emerging trends, including processing technologies with modular facilities, the shift towards smaller, multi-purpose modular facilities, and technological advancements in modular construction processes.
- A detailed discussion on the various growth drivers and trends related to modular solutions in emerging markets by pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical CMOs.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
To Request Sample Pages - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/178/request-sample.html
- Type of Modular Construct
- Hybrid Skid
- Type of Construction Component
- Base Building
- Electrical System
- Mechanical System
- Process Equipment
- Process Piping
- Process Utilities
- Other Components
- Purpose of Facility
- Aseptic Filling
- Research and Development
- Facility Area
- Very Small
- Very Large
- Scale of Operation
- Type of Industry
- Type of Product
- Cell and Gene Therapies
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Other Products
- Type of Facility
- New Facility
- Facility Expansions
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
Download Free Insights now - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/178/free-insights.html
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
Alan de Zayas (Modular Building Manufacturing and Construction Team, Avon Modular Construction)
- François Abiven (Executive Vice-President Global Business Unit BLS and Luca Mussati Vice President, Pharma and Biotech Life Sciences, Exyte)
- Maik Jornitz (President and Chief Executive Officer, G-CON Manufacturing)
- Pär Almhem (President, Modwave)
- Sulogna Roy (Ex Sales Manager, Zeton)
- Vernon Solomon (Specialist in Modular Design for Cleanrooms and Close Tolerance Temperature and Humidity Control, Environmental Systems Corporation)
Key companies covered in the report
- G-CON Manufacturing
- Pharmadule Morimatsu
- IPM Technologies
- Germfree Laboratories
- ModuleCO Pharma
For more information, please click on the following link
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition)
- Biopharmaceutical CROs Market
- Continuous Manufacturing Equipment Providers Market,
- DNA-Encoded Libraries
- Deep Learning Market
- Human Factors Engineering and Usability Testing Services Market
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
Most Recent Articles
- Nov 26, 2021 Overview of Gynecological Care Simulators Market by Recent Opportunities by Jason Billion
- Nov 26, 2021 Global Opporunities in Endoscopy Devices Market 2021-2026 by Jason Billion
- Nov 26, 2021 Exploring TMS Therapy and Its Effectiveness by Jason Pace
- Nov 26, 2021 Cenforce Professional – Want To Improve Your Love Life by welloxpharmacy
- Nov 26, 2021 Human Factors Engineering and Usability Testing Services Market by Roots Analysis by Mason Joe
Most Viewed Articles
- 1912 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 1120 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 1107 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 933 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
- 931 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...