A study reveals that over half of the population in Australia admits that they would smile more if they have a perfect smile. A smile is the first thing that others notice in you. You can smile confidently only when you have perfect teeth while missing teeth prevents that. Being in a world of social media, even for a selfie you need a pleasant smile; if not, you can’t be able to socialise with others. So this article insists on the importance of replacing a missing tooth and the best replacement method, the dental implants.
What Causes Missing Teeth?
The common reasons for missing teeth include,
- Tooth Decay
- Gum Diseases
- Dental Injuries
- Dental Extractions
- Hereditary Dental Diseases
Consequences of not replacing your Missing Teeth
Missing teeth affect your daily life severely, and at the same time, it touches your general health too. Let’s see the influences of missing teeth,
- Bone Loss
Your bone cells break down; as a result, the bone tissue releases the minerals and calcium from your bone into the bloodstream making the jaw bone to deteriorate. This bone loss paves the way for infections in your gums and teeth, putting you at the risk of losing even more teeth.
- Overloading On The Adjacent Teeth
The remaining teeth are loaded with the extra of the missing teeth, eventually, reducing the life of the persisting teeth.
- Change In The Facial Features
Teeth are the supporting pillar to your facial features. Once the tooth is lost your face starts sagging giving an impression of becoming old, making you lose your confidence.
- Hindrance To Your Daily Routine
Infections due to the missing tooth create chronic headache, pain, and dullness that affect your daily chores.
- Problem While Chewing And Speaking
Missing tooth leads to improper chewing, leading to digestion problems. People with missing teeth develop lisp, i.e. difficulty in pronouncing certain words. This inconvenience in pronunciation might become a nightmare while socialising.
- Improper Alignment Of Teeth
The teeth adjacent to the space start to tilt towards the direction of the missing tooth, making the chewing efficiency to decrease and alignment issues.
- TMJ Disorder
The temporomandibular joints (TMJ) are put under strain due to the misalignment of the teeth, developing discomfort.
Best Solution for Missing Teeth
Dental implants are the permanent solution for the missing tooth. Also, the cost of dental implants is affordable. The implants act like the tooth root that is inserted in your jaw bone, thus preventing the jaw bone from deteriorating.
Thus replace your missing tooth as early as possible with the dental implants.
The author is a blogger and dentist whose dental implants cost Melbourne is the least of all. For further details visit https://www.dentalimplantmelbourne.com.au/
Most Recent Articles
- May 14, 2021 Helpful Tips to Recover From Sport Injuries by Robert Lahood
- May 14, 2021 Tadarise 20 (Tadalafil) – Treat to erectile dysfunction by welloxpharmacy
- May 14, 2021 Aftercare Procedures for Dental Implant Treatment by Paulo Pinho
- May 13, 2021 Everything You Need To Know About Tooth Extraction by Joshua Su
- May 12, 2021 Modafinil & Armodafinil Tablets [$25 OFF] by Jonny Watson
Most Viewed Articles
- 1748 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 992 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 977 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 801 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
- 797 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...