It is very crucial to choose the right anti-pollution masks which is fit for its specific purpose. Each mask has various advantages as per its specifications. To find the best available mask, take a close look at its specifications. However, it can be very difficult to choose the right mask. And so, to make your life easier for finding the perfect anti-pollution mask, we will provide you with a guide about the deeper technicalities of anti-pollution masks. We want to help you find the best suited mask for you.
Why do you need an anti-pollution facemasks?
As per the latest study by WHO1, Non communicable Diseases (‘NCD’) are the reason for nearly two thirds of the 12.6 million deaths caused by the environment each year.NCD’s are ranging from is chaemic heart disease (IHD), heart stroke, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) to lung cancer. In 2012, 2.8 and 3.7 million NCD deaths were caused by ambient/outdoor and house hold pollution, respectively. These numbers do not include the people who fall sick due to air pollution related NCD’s and require lifelong treatment.
Particularly during festivals of lights with fireworks being used, the levels of particulate matter (‘PM 2.5’) makes it almost unbearable for asthmatic and allergic people.Breathing become seven hazardous for healthy individuals. Suspended matter is an evil connection of chemicals and can contain iron, dust, cadmium, manganese, sulfur, arsen, aluminum, cobalt, mainly due to the sparkles and colours being added to the fire crackers which in turn blow up in fumes and spread across the city. Therefore it is very harmful and can affect your body in even greater amounts.
Which type of mask is the right choice for you?
Now, various types of anti-pollution masks are helping to protect the wearer from different types of pollutants, mainly referring to PM 2.5, or also called suspended particulate matter.
When it comes to categorizing the masks types, these are of different types:
1. Simple flat masks also called surgical masks that are worn by hospital staff
o Minimal protection against PM 2.5
o Good protection against infecting other people with sickness
2. More sophisticated (dust) particulate masks known as respirator masks
o Excellent protection against PM 2.5
o Very good protection against infecting other people with bacteria/viruses
3. Gas masks or respirators
o Also protect against (chemical) gases
o Excellent protection against PM 2.5
o Excellent protection against infecting other people with bacteria/viruses
Now each of the above mentioned mask types have their own application. When you ask about the best and right anti pollution masks, watch out for the specifications and your wallet.
Consider all the points mentioned earlier and you will get what you need to properly and effectively protect yourself from the harmful particulate matters which are one of the main causes for respiratory, cardiovascular and neurological disorders.
What to look for in an anti-pollution facemasks?
Surgical masks act as a very simple filter against suspended particulate matter; they are generally used by doctors in hospitals from exhaling harmful bacteria, in order not to infect patients; these masks provide little to no protection against PM 2.5.
Respirator masks are the perfect solution for the daily commuter, jogger, traveller, construction worker, traffic policemen, or anyone who is spending time outside. They provide ample protection against PM 2.5. However,
Gas masks provide the best protection against PM 2.5 as well as chemicals but are generally only used in professional environments; and they wouldn’t be particularly comfortable to wear outside on the streets.
Follow the fitting instructions on the packaging closely. It’s advisable to get anti-pollution masks with adjustable ear loops and nose bridge bars. These features support a proper fitting for various ages and for different sizes and forms of faces.
Make also sure that the mask has a replaceable N95 PM 2.5 filter! Your mask will last longer and you can check if the filter is still working properly. Masks without exchangeable filters need to disposed as soon as the filter is polluted; but even that is a difficult .
Check if the filter has a proper certification from an internationally recognised institution for N95 (95% of particles filtered) or N99 (99% of particles filtered), respectively. If there is no certification listed for the product, do not spend your money for this mask. They are not worth the money.
About Author :
Beatcloud anti pollution facemasks are an effective way to fight the daily air pollution & to help reducing the risk of respiratory, cardiovascular or neurological disorders, yet protecting you from inhaling unhealthy particulate matters. Learn more about all the extraordinary benefits with using an N95 PM 2.5 Filters Facemask and start feeling better today! We have an expert staff--call us with any questions. We are here to help! +91-9985357557 Like us on Facebook for Coupon: https://www.facebook.com/beatcloudsmask/.
Most Recent Articles
- Jul 8, 2020 Anti Ageing Clinic - Anti Ageing Treatment Specialist Sydney by BIObiobeautyinsideout
- Jul 7, 2020 Alcohol-Free Toners: Benefits and Why Should You Be Using It? by Vie De Mer Skincare
- Jul 6, 2020 Mobile Chair Massage Benefits for Corporate Sector Employees by Larimar Massage Wellness
- Jul 6, 2020 Buy CBD Oral Tincture for Anxiety, Sleeplessness and General Stress by CBD4UK LTD
- Jul 6, 2020 Keep Your Little Soldier Hard and Erect With Kamagra Tablets UK by kamagra uk
- Jul 6, 2020 Control erection and untimely discharge with Super P Force Jelly UK by kamagra uk
- Jul 6, 2020 Hard on Jellies UK offer unforgettable and exciting intimate moments by kamagra uk
- Jun 29, 2020 Fed Up Of Stained/Discolored Teeth? Teeth Whitening Is The Solution! by smith martin
- Jun 22, 2020 Why Regular Health Check-Up is essential? by Ono Alex-Ohunyon
- Jun 17, 2020 The Importance of Diagnosing Melanoma at an early stage! by Ono Alex-Ohunyon
Most Viewed Articles
- 1574 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 818 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 782 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 548 hits Military Women, Health Care Access, Fake News: Undergraduates’ Career Plans by Smithsson
- 534 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
- 521 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
- 508 hits A Bright Healthy Smile Can Be your Visit Dental Implants Wilmington DE Today by Dr. Sam Khoury
- 467 hits What Are Uterine Fibroids? by nisse lind
- 447 hits All about Facial skin care by Olivia Sorbet
- 445 hits A Quick Buying Guide For Anti-Pollution Face Masks by Beatclouds Anti Pollution Facemask
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...